{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

BB- I have the same problem, I SALT EVERYTHING, way too much. My great gma actually died from eating too much salt. Had high BP and then a stroke bc it put so much stress on her heart.. So maybe I should quit but I can't either!

Here's some real info though lol-
https://www.fitday.com/fitness-arti...ng-cravings-why-people-crave-salty-foods.html

I haven't used opks this cycle. I adjusted my temp from 3 days ago and it looks like I probably od. Besides I am breaking out.
Sandy I heard that Clomid can speed it up.
Kayla. I would call the Dr.

I'm thinking maybe a bit dehydrated then? I'll try and drink more see if that helps! I've got ridiculous heartburn from the salt too! :lol:

I'm just nervous that it will move it a lot and I will be caught off guard and unprepared again, like last month.

Sandy- I was a "late O'er" too. I would count on somewhere between CD16-20 for O.

You could BD CD14 and 16-20 (or until you see temp rise) and it may take a lot of the pressure and worry out of trying. Just knowing what days makes it easier. But hey you never know it may come CD15! FX'd it stays regular though. Earlier=better.. less time to wait out on another cycle! Oh and about the insurance and stuff.. is Clomid relatively cheap? Ik Mirolee said Femara was like $1 and some change I think, may want to look into that if Clomid is expensive after the new year or whenever that takes effect!

I will expect it 16-20. Last cycle, I expected it like 20-23, and it happened on cd 19. As far as price, I'm only paying $9 for the clomid, and the pharmacy said insurance isn't paying for any of it.

Morgan, you are so brave to VBAC!! Never ever ever ever in a hundred million years could I even consider trying.

clomid was around $35 for me, femara was $3.50. i counldt believe the difference!
i would just try to do EOD - like in your brain think "ok, M-W-F this week, once on the weekend sometime, then again M-W-F". that's what i did. it's like in between pressure of doing every other day (and needing to perform) and feeling like you missed it (which you wont with EOD).

Thanks Mirolee. I'll try that. EOD makes me so nervous. I feel like it should be every single day. I have read lots that it doesnt have to be... just nerve-wracking! That price difference is crazy! Mine is $9 for 50 mg pills.

i know. i know exactly how you feel. and i always thought the day before Ov was the *best* - *had to happen, must must must!*. so i know the pressure.
really, though, to back up all the stuff you've read, and from our (this groups) anecdotal evidence, EOD is good, great, plenty, enough. i know that it can be hard on our men as well, but for my OH and i, it worked for us to have clear expectations, even if there was a mild lack of romance. "hey sweetie, just wanted to let you know that we're a go for mon, wed, fri this week and next. can i make you a nice dessert for your reward? :) " i realize this does not work for everyone, but we found it took some stress away from us because i "couldnt" ask for more, and he "couldnt" back out of it.
geesh, sorry to babble on....

Mirolee your not babbling.
We have had sporadic bd this cycle. But I'm not worried about it. Eod works Cassidy is proof

I did EOD also. Tried for everyday but it ended up being days 10, 12, 14, and ovulated on day 14.

Oh and about the cost of clomid? Mine was $1.20 cheapest rx I've ever had

You all might enjoy the fact that I have peed on myself twice now while sneezing. Enjoy your pelvic floors while you can...

"snizzing" - according to Amanda - the act of sneezing and whizzing at the same time.

I snorted when I heard that. I always sneeze so I probably will have to carry extra undies

Luckily I've been off for 2 days so I've been home when I've snizzed on myself...hopefully I stop sneezing before I go back Saturday...

Lol snizzing sucks. Try having MS and not having practiced your Kegels beforehand.. If ya know what I mean. I hear after vaginal birth it's like that for life. Oh wonderful.

And thanks Sandy! I just don't know what else to do. I already had my 1st strike on csections with no take home baby and most doctors only do 4. The risks increase massively everytime. I would be devastated to be told I couldn't have a 4th baby if we didn't make another boy. Or if I lost another and got another strike. And VBAC is harder after consecutive csections, the scar just keeps getting thinner and weaker making placenta accreta a worry esp w/ my placenta issues. I would soooo much rather have a CS and have her safely delivered to my chest, but unfortunately now I'm faced with this conflicting with future pregnancies. They won't let me labor long and won't hesitate to go for CS if anything seems wrong.. We really won't know how things will pan out until it's labor time. Guess I'll give it a whirl and see what happens. I hate the unknowns, didn't know I'd be faced with these kind of decisions, it's overwhelming for sure!

I on accident unsubscribed to baby mama thred. Can someone post the thred link?

afm, spent the night vomiting and the day in the ER. Turns out they think stomach bug. After tons of fluid and some meds, I'm home.

Morgan. I was an emergency c section and my mom had two vaginal births after. No problems

Morgan, is that just google info or is that what your doctor told you? I'm just curious. I can respect that. I'll be content with one take home baby. That's all I'm asking for.

Mirolee, no you're not babbling. Thank you! I appreciate all your reassurance about EOD.

Nikki, I hope you're feeling better. How awful!

I'm going to start temping and OPK's tomorrow. . . I just hope so much this is our lucky cycle. Waiting is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->