{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I love sore boobs.

In other news - huge issue with my totally ******** pharmacy about billing for my progesterone...

I hate them - I only go there because I can walk there and it's on the path I take when i walk the dogs but we live in a very mixed neighborhood (lots of non-english speaking russian/polish.. not a big deal.. I'm Ukrainian!) and I think they hired the pharmacists because they speak Russian/Polish... it means the pharmacists are kind of abrasive and not very clued into more complex things... It's like lost in translation every time I go in there.

The guy pharmacist told me the other day that no one too pre-natal vits 20 years ago so I shouldn't worry about missing a few or not taking them.. eeeer what?

while i wouldnt worry about missing a few (although i'm so paranoid about brain development and DHA and omega whatever you call it), i still think prenatals are great. esp for our American lifestyle of fast food and giving in to every craving.
check out this editorial from yesterday re: multivitamins - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/multiv...case-is-closed-supplements-dont-boost-health/
so yes, i suppose if 30 years ago we were all eating less fast food and more well-rounded diets, maybe it would be "fine" to go without, but i say take them. in fact, i'm about to take my last big pill tonight, and i ordered gummy ones to eat! (i'm going to bring them to the dr tomorrow to make sure they're ok, again, paranoid about having enough of the folic acid and good stuff).

while i wouldnt worry about missing a few (although i'm so paranoid about brain development and DHA and omega whatever you call it), i still think prenatals are great. esp for our American lifestyle of fast food and giving in to every craving.
check out this editorial from yesterday re: multivitamins - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/multiv...case-is-closed-supplements-dont-boost-health/
so yes, i suppose if 30 years ago we were all eating less fast food and more well-rounded diets, maybe it would be "fine" to go without, but i say take them. in fact, i'm about to take my last big pill tonight, and i ordered gummy ones to eat! (i'm going to bring them to the dr tomorrow to make sure they're ok, again, paranoid about having enough of the folic acid and good stuff).

Yup - i eat super healthy except for the thai take away I tend to eat once a week but even then it's vegetables and noodles, not so bad.

I'm on these super crazy pills - all the usual stuff (folic acid etc) but added daily dose of iodine (to support my thyroid because it's broken and the baby gets all they iodine from the mother and clearly I'm a bit not ok in that area) and also omega. It's the only one I could find that has all three. it's a little more expensive than the over-the counter- but worth it for my peace of mind and my doc was happy to prescribe.

My boobs don't seem as sore this month. My right is slightly more sore. Do you think my progesterone may be low?

I missed a few on a rare occasion, but for the most part, I took them all according to schedule. I was forever afraid of hurting him somehow.

i also take these kids gummy bear vitamins for "immune support" - they have zinc, vit c, and echinacea. hm, might need to google if these are ok, although my dr already knows i take them, so i hope they would have told me to stop if they were not.

I'm glad the bleeding is stopping Amelia.

Why is it that the job offers come in once you agree to work somewhere else? I signed the job contract with DH's workplace and will start once background and drug tests come back ok. I just got a call from another place I interviewed at over a month ago wanting to have me do a second interview with the General Manager. They offer less money but more hours. I think I would also enjoy the job more. I don't know what to do. Should I see about this other job which isn't a guarantee or stick with the job I already know I pretty much have? I already signed the job offer and I don't want to bail making DH look bad.. ugh!

I'm glad the bleeding is stopping Amelia.

Why is it that the job offers come in once you agree to work somewhere else? I signed the job contract with DH's workplace and will start once background and drug tests come back ok. I just got a call from another place I interviewed at over a month ago wanting to have me do a second interview with the General Manager. They offer less money but more hours. I think I would also enjoy the job more. I don't know what to do. Should I see about this other job which isn't a guarantee or stick with the job I already know I pretty much have? I already signed the job offer and I don't want to bail making DH look bad.. ugh!

I would speak with them, there is no harm. I think enjoying your job is really important, even if its slightly less money.

What a pain Nichole! I was in that position before .. I stuck with the job I agreed to. I just told the other that I had already taken one but thanks for considering me and please keep me in mind down the road. They ended up laying almost everyone off, and still at my job six years later.

BB, it can take a few days for the progesterone to really get into your system - i just checked my chart and they got noticeable on 5dpo.

I never noticed a whole lot of o pain but I always break out day of and get sore bbs a day or two later. Which I never noticed until I started tempting. I am kinda oblivious to small twinge or aches because I am always lifting buckets moving cattle etc.

Oh god you ladies are lucky.

My right side was a bit scarred from a burst cyst and every since the cyst when I O from that side I get massive side pain and when I sneeze it hurts so bad it takes my breath away.

Ouch.

On clomid, ovulation was very strong and somewhat painful. On femara it was more twinge-y, much less painful.

Dr said there isn't much we can do.

Its a Subchorionic Hematoma - same thing Morgan had with Marley.

I have to take it easy and see what happens.

I passed a larger clot this afternoon. Bleeding has slowed but not stopped.

I'm trying to be Zen about it all :coffee:. I saw a heartbeat yesterday - I have to believe everything is ok.

Next scan is on Monday at 2:15. I'm hoping I DON'T see the doc before then - only reason would be for bad bad bad bleeding and I don't want that.

I'll be 8 weeks then. Hoping for a little paddle-waving from Mighty Mouse.

I'm still thirsty and peeing a lot - I'll drink buckets and my pee will still be yellow which I'm taking is a good sign and my kidneys are working over time to clean my extra blood from the pregnancy.

I just read this article and thought it was so full of hope...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...sing-four-babies/story-fnet0he2-1226785402372

So I just wanted to share with you guys part of the insane day I had today at work. I had super sick patients alllllll day. Anyways - got a chick with abdominal pain x3 weeks. Had an abortion last week after a confirmed intrauterine pregnancy. Today - ruptured ectopic. "Wtf" you may ask....WELL turns out tinkerbell had twins. One in the Fallopian, one in the uterus. One was aborted, the other was unknown and left to blow up her Fallopian tube...CRAZY huh? oh and tinkerbell is my pet name for female idiots. Males = boyfriend or homeboy...

Amelia, I'm glad they have an answer of some kind for you and that it isn't necessarily doom and gloom. Things turned out well for Morgan. I know little will reassure you until you hold that baby in your arms, BUT I hope that knowing things have turned out well for Morgan thus far provides you with a little comfort. Your article gave me goosebumps.

Rachel, holy cow! I wonder how that happens.. That's insane! Who waits 3 weeks if you're seriously in pain?! Good grief! Love the nicknames. :) Hope you're feeling better.

Mirolee, what time is your scan? FX for you, but I'm sure alllll will be well. It's the most amazing thing to see your little one for the first time. Don't be surprised if you cry. :) The first time I head our little guy's heart beat, I cried. Then I cried in the car on the way home. And then I cried when I got back to work and was sharing with my friends. One of the most amazing things ever. So happy for you! :)

AFM, holy cow I'm EXHAUSTED!! The holidays are kicking my butt. We worked all day, Christmas shopped until 9:30, I had to bake cookies for work, help hubby finish his gift for his employees (I'm headed to Walmart here in a few for a few things to finish that up), bed at midnight for the 3rd night in a row (ugh I like to go to bed or at last sleep in my chair by 9:30.. lol) and back up at 4:50 to finish baking cookies.. then I have to help him finish those gifts, and go to work! Work late tomorrow and Friday.. work Saturday morning, and at some point, finish shopping, wrap, grocery shop since I'm having Christmas for almost 20 people, and clean my house. I haven't bought but 1 thing for hubby.. not sure when I'm going to manage that. On the bright side, I love the holidays, and they aren't leaving me much time to think about TTC!! We plan to go to Michigan snow tubing in mid-January.. but I'm a tad nervous. The day before we leave is approx. when AF is due give or take a day or so.. what if I get pregnant this cycle!? I mean um.. YAY!! but I don't want to ruin the trip.. we've been planning it for a year. Do you think I could still safely snow tube? Hubby feels like I probably could. I've never been. He said it's not too rough, but I might fall off the tube. There's nothing to wreck into. Thoughts? here's the thing .. I can't plan my life around "What if I get a BFP!?", you know? Blah. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->