{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

AMANDA! Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!

DH just called and said ummm I think your Cali package just came? I said open it!! He said it's a super soft swaddler! Lol he's home sick and I think you made his day.. He said he's adding it to her collection of goodies. Can't wait to see it when I get home. Again thanks bunches, you girls are too sweet, I swear. <3

Yay for new glasses for you too, Morgan! :) How funny we are getting new ones at about the same time! I'm practically blind without my glasses (near sighted and astigmatism). Thank God for glasses!

Sorry your hubs is still sick :hugs: but yay that he managed to get that job, anyway! :happydance: Perhaps God offered up some strength for your DH to take for his interview. :)
---

Thanks for the well wishes and compliments on the glasses, BB! <3

Thanks for the well wishes, Katrina! <3 Yay for crosshairs and FX'd for you, too!

Thanks for the well wishes for everyone, Cassidy! <3 And FX'd all goes well at your scan!

No, Nichole. I just went ahead and got them with the left over $$ from all of the past contributions. So, you've been a big contributor! Thank you :) For everyone who contributed, your name was included on the card/note.

Morgan, I am so glad you received them and like them. We can't wait to see Miss Marley snuggled up in them! PICS! They're super super soft, I want some for my bed :)

All went great! Baby is measuring a liiiittle behind measuring 7w4d but im not too worried vuz I know at this stage any tiny part missed can change the measurement. Heartbeat was in the 150s. Doc said I have an anterior uterus. Also said baby implanted directly in the middle

Attachments

• 2013-12-20 12.16.00.jpg
    2013-12-20 12.16.00.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Here ya go Nikki
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas.html

Just finished Christmas shopping! Yay! Wrapping tomorrow, a road trip to Bass Pro.. and cleaning. Oh and work til 10 am.. Sunday = cleaning and grocery shopping for Christmas dinner. Whew! Busy weekend!

Welp, still just spotting a little pink, now with some very light tan. It is unusual to not have any red spotting or dark brown spotting by this point, but I think my body is just trollin' me and the witch is taking her sweet time getting here. :/

It's dpo15, should I test, or wait a couple days?

I would too. But it is your choice. I got up super early this morning. I have a bit of a stomach ache. We are supposed to get 8 inches of snow today through tomorrow. Hello winter.

I would test but I'm rubbish at waiting!

Talking of rubbish at waiting, I bought some cheap tests in town :rofl: I'm thinking, holding my fingers crossed very tightly, that I may test on Christmas Day if I temps haven't dropped by then. I will be 11DPO. I'm not holding out much hope, my chart is looking pants this months!

Thanks for weighing in ladies, and FX'd for when you test! :dust:

Thanks for the well wishes, Sandy! <3

Hope your tummy feels better soon, Katrina!:hugs:

FX'd for a Christmas day bfp, BB! :dust:

AFM: Welp, I've gotten some brown spotting now and the FRER is BFN, so now I'm hoping the witch hurries up and gets here so the worst of it is over before Christmas Eve. C'mon, witchy poo, come on down!

On the bright side, this is the first time I haven't cried for spotting or for a BFN. I take that as a sign that I'm on the right path with the IVF. I also talked with my mom today and she said "It's gonna happen" (she's got a strong feeling it's going to work out and she's not usually so optimistic) and I've got those high odds in my favor with the IVF, so I'm trying not worry about bad "what if's" and I'm praying that the IVF puts me over the top.

Please God, please, let the IVF work![-o&lt;

Ooh, I've just noticed on my ticker that I'm only 6 days away from my IVF edu day! Yay! There's something to look forward to. :)

Praying hard for you ladies to get your bfp's in Jan.![-o&lt;

In other news, I've learned that we are doing the now traditional Christmas Eve dinner at LaRosa's Pizza with my parents :) and spending Christmas Eve with them (and probably watching a good Christmas or winter holiday themed movie together), and then we are spending Christmas Day with my in-laws (where yummy homemade food will be provided) and we can watch the little niece and nephew open their gifts. :) And of course, there will be gift opening for all, at both events. So there's some holiday goodness to look forward to.
:xmas9::xmas6::xmas8:

Sounds really good :) Hubby is on call until the evening of the 27th. I'm really hoping he isn't called out on Christmas Day!

Good Luck with your IVF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->