{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Well we are up to seven inches of snow. I haven't seen my Dh in an hour he is trying to clear out the car and driveway. I have to go check grandma then try to get to the farm.

I must have unsubscribed by accident because I got no notifications yesterday. Looks like I missed a lot.

STG, so so sorry for the spotting. I pray that IVF works first time around for you. I know it will work. I'm sure of it. I just hope it is the first try. Hope you enjoy your holidays!

Amelia, I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say. I can't imagine how hurt you must be right now. Just know that we are here for you and to do all we can. I am glad that Pete is there with you right now. Prayers for you and your hubby.

Katrina, EW. That's too much snow! We got about 6 last weekend. And 2+ inches of rain since Friday. Disgusting and soggy here. I was really hoping for a white Christmas! Be careful!! Hope it stops soon. We're supposed to get a dusting this afternoon/tonight. Hopefully it will stick and not be icy.

Sarah, welcome! :) Like I said on the other page, so sorry about all that you had to go through. So glad that you are where you are. :) These ladies are amazing. They have helped a ton on my journey. I have a long, long way to go yet, but they've been amazing thus far. So glad you have joined us.

Molly, I have no idea? but glad you're here now!

BB, I'd think you'd be okay. Poor little Tristan. Those are no fun! Baking soda baths were my BFF when I had them. Ahhh!

Kayla, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick and preggo is the worst! You can't take any good drugs, and you're tired on top of tired. Ick. Did you ever call the doctor? If it's a bacterial thing, maybe some antibiotics will help. If it's viral, of course, it just has to run its course.. anyway feel better soon!!

Mirolee, hope all is well. Be on the lookout for a UTI. I had some red bleeding d/t a UTI when I was early pregnant.. like 7-8 weeks. That was the only symptom! Everything was fine. A little Macrobid, some cranberry juice, and lots of water and
I was healed. Praying for you, too.

AFM, went to Bass Pro yesterday with my parents. So fun. :) Ate at Red Robin for the first time. It was yummy. Layed (I'm not sure that's the right layed/laid.. hmm!) around and watched TV and slept last night. Last week wore me out! Today, slept in. Wonderful. Hubby has gone out Christmas shopping for me. I have to go to the grocery and get things for Christmas dinner and a couple little gift items that I need to complete gift bags for my staff.. then home to clean, clean, clean, and wrap, wrap, wrap!! Work tomorrow and off Tuesday and Wednesday. Yay! And the BD-athon is on. Today's temp was kinda.. weird, but whatever. Not reading anything into it. I didn't even do an OPK yesterday. The day before was totally negative. I'm trying not to stress about it. I really really wanna be pregnant, but if not, maybe next time. IDK.

I wonder if a few have I subscribed. It's been really quiet :lol:

Tristan seems fine, he's being a little naughty and grumpy but not to bad!

Yay for BDathon!

My temperature rose this morning. Hoping that's a good sign!

Well we are up to seven inches of snow. I haven't seen my Dh in an hour he is trying to clear out the car and driveway. I have to go check grandma then try to get to the farm.

So don't smack me through the computer but I just turned on my ac as it is 75 degree outside. So strange!

Thanks Sandy! You all have been through so much as well and I am so happy to be to share my experience and cheer you all on!

Stg- let me know if you have any ivf questions and I will try to help as best as I can! Also, I have an extra pack of bravelle that you can have if you want. I can send a pick of the package too! Just let me know!

Thanks Sarah :)

Oh my gosh, the grocery was CrAzY! Ready for Christmas except cleaning and wrapping!

I have to get something for dh yet, but I am mostly done.
I wonder if people unsubscribe too.
Snow pictures!

Attachments

• penny snow 2013.jpg
    penny snow 2013.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
  • snowday 20131.jpg
    snowday 20131.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
I don't know how I did it. I love love love snow. I wanted a white Christmas. We haven't had one in probably 4 years. None we got to enjoy together. This is the first one Hubby has had off since I met him.

:( We might not be able to visit the in laws this year. Hubby's elderly Nan lives there. She has lung cancer. MIL is going to ring Doctors tomorrow and see if we can take Tristan near her. I really hope so!

Cowgirl- love the snowy horse pic!!!

bb- I'm sure doc will say its fine, cancer isn't contagious.

Amelia- I am so sorry hun. I hope and pray it wasn't the baby and everything is ok. We are here for you no matter what happens <3

Sarah- welcome. It's encouraging for me to see that people with 2% morph still manage to get pregnant. That's the issue my husband has.

Afm- I start my new job in January. I decided to stick with the one at dh's work. Hopefully they are willing to work with me if I get pregnant soon. Not much going on TTC. I'm not even sure what cd I'm on. I've kinda given up on getting a bfp. I feel like I should just move on and create plans for life without a baby. Idk, I'm just feeling very pessimistic.

Nichole :hugs: I am so sorry you're feeling down. But don't give up!!! Yay for the new job. I hope you get a BFP SOON to add off a whole new start to the new year!! Your ticker says you're cd 13 btw ;)

Bb unless he has been sick it shouldn't be a problem.
Sandy I am glad he has it off.
Nichole sorry your feeling down. Are you excited about the job?
Afm I just woke up from a nap. I was wiped out for some reason. Dh gets Christmas and all or part of Christmas eve off.

I believe BB said that Tristan has the chicken pox, they may let him near her if she's had them but I don't know with her immune system being compromised from the cancer they might not.

Oh bb that make sense. Sry I forgot. Hope u can go see the fam!!

nichole- my dh had 0% morph...took a cocktail of vits....3 months later had 1%...and bam we were preggo that month. I have hope for u. And I am over weight too!!

Dh has been taking the Vit cocktail for about 2 months now. Idk if it's helping or not but fingers crossed.

I am excited to be able to bring in money and pay off our debt but I'll miss being a house wife. I'm worried me working might strain our relationship. I already barely see him as it is and now it will be even less. We will figure something out.

Amelia, thinking of and praying for you and hubby. Praying that by some miracle, you're still pregnant, and if not, for peace for your hearts. Can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you.

Nichole, how exciting about the job! What will you be doing? Maybe you guys can work the same shift? Sorry you're feeling so down and out. It's so hard to keep trying and not getting the results you want to see and stay optimistic at the same time. Been there, and I'm there again. It stinks. Praying for you. I feel like you'll get your BFP eventually, and you'll be a better mama for all you have had to go through to get there. I know I'll be a better (and crazier!) mama when I get a turn, too. It's the nature of the beast I guess.

AFM, It's almost 1 am here. I have to get up at 5:30. I cannot sleep. I don't know why. I can't turn my brain off for starters. Got all my Christmas duties done. Shopping is done. Gifts for my employees are done. Everything is wrapped. Grocery shopping is done. A little baking is done. I need to get paper plates and carpet shampoo. I think we'll do that Tuesday morning. I did an OPK earlier. There was a good start of some color. Maybe I'll O before CD 20. FX. I think we're going to try EOD'ish this cycle. Do you think position matters all that much? I mean if you're laying down immediately after or using a softcup, I can't see where it would matter much? Just want your opinions on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->