{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I am almost done with my shopping! We only have a few gift cards left to pick up. Now I just need to wrap and bag everything. Maybe I will do that tonight!

STG- praying for you :)

Katrina- 8 inches of snow? wowzers lol good luck!

AFM- I have a horrible cold :( I stayed home from work Thursday and was feeling better Friday so I went to work but now I feel like crap again so I am back in bed.

Sorry about the spotting stg but I know ivf is going to go amazingly for you!

I hope you feel better kayla!

99% sure I just miscarried. Will confirm on Monday morning but doctor is not very hopeful and based on what just happened and what I saw neither am I. Peter arrives in 6 hours.

I was too Amelia.. any strange looking tissue that actually looks foreign? Not just large clots? Remember you can still bleed very heavily and be okay. Praying that's not what happened love, oh I wish I could give you a real hug right now! Fx'd tighter than ever.... <3 :hugs:

I'm pretty certain the embrionic sac came out. I caught it so by baby was held for a moment my its momma.

Amelia :hugs: :hugs: I hope it's just some weird tissue and not the babe. I think that it is so sweet that you held it though if it was <3 <3 I am sending all of my love and positive vibes your way my dear. <3 I am here if you need someone to vent to, yell to, scream to <3

I'm pretty certain the embrionic sac came out. I caught it so by baby was held for a moment by its momma.

I'm sorry Amelia. I hope that is not the case. Hugs either way. Did it look different than a clot?

It was perfectly round and white. It had red veins. It was not a clot. It wasn't even covered in blood. Just perfect and white and translucent.

My cervix is open.

Can someone please change my status on the front page. I'm not going to be having a baby in August and I really don't want to see it because it hurts too much.

Amelia I am so so sorry. So sorry.

I snooped around inside, like to check cervix position and stuff. Came out with bright red blood on my finger. Hoping hoping hoping I just scratched myself. No cramps, no flow bleeding. I'm in bed now, going to sleep off my panic attack. I'm convincing myself, and baby K, that's s/he's there to stay. STAY.

Now I'm worried incase I'm pregnant, Tristan has woken up with Chicken Pox! I've had them before so even if I am pregnant I should be ok shouldn't I?

You should be fine. Plus you have had free them before.
Afm I hate snow it sure is coming down, I just want to go back to bed.

Hi Girls! I actually joined the BabyMamas thread earlier this week, but was hoping to join you all as well. Below is what I posted over there so you all can read our story.

My name is Sarah and I have been following your thread since the beginning when you split from the other group. Morgan reached out to me and said that it would be alright if I joined you all. I am definitely not an intro and then jump kind of groupie, so would love to be a part of the wonderful group you all have.

So....as I said my name is Sarah, my DH is Rob and we have our fabulously crazy DD Alyssa who will be 4 in March. Rob and I actually started dating in highschool and after a few breakups, a cancelled engagement and years of pinning for each other, we tied the knot in March of 2009. We started trying for our first baby right away and I thought it took forever (4 months) to get pregnant with her! My pregnancy was pretty typical. I had no MS and felt great. Around 32 weeks, I started retaining fluids, got carpal tunnel in my right wrist and was put on 1/2 day bedrests. Turned out I was delevoping preeclampsia and was induced at 37 weeks with our little girl. She did not handle delivery very well so I ended up with a somewhat emergency C-section. She was absolutely perfect and the best gift we ever received

Fastforward 2 years.....We decided to try for number 2. After a year of NTNP, 6 months of timing, temping, softcups and almost all my friends/sisters getting pregnant, we decided to see a RE. They did a boatload of tests and come to find out I had an AMH of 1 (low for a 32 year old) and my DH had a normal morph of only 2%. We tried 3 failed IUIs with femara, a few TI cycles and one round of IVF. I did get pregnant after the IVF but lost my two sweet babies around 5 weeks. We were absolutely heartbroken and I swore off TTC. However, we then got pregnant the next month, but I had a lot of cramping and bleeding early on and lost that baby around 5 weeks as well. I completely gave up and just thought that only God has control over when/if I will get my new baby.

Well the next month (July 2013), we got the biggest surprise and I got pregnant again!!! I was so scared and barely even accepted that it had finally happened until about 13 weeks. I am now 25 weeks along and our little boy is absolutely perfect. They are monitoring my blood pressure very closely and I am hoping to have a VBAC this time.

Thanks for reading my loooong post and I really look forward to talking with you all!

Hi Sarah. Welcome can I get your due date to add to the front page

Amelia- I know that I posted in the other thread but wanted to again tell you how sorry I am. I actually held all three of my babies when I lost them. It was the best and worst moment since I actually felt that I met them for that short while and then had to say goodbye. Hopefully those moments will help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->