{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I can't imagine it matters as long as it doesn't drop out :lol:

Christmas is well and truly ruined. None of us can come :( Hubbys mum has rang the Doctors and until his spots are scabby he can't be around Nan. I am sat in tears. This year has officially been our shittest year yet!

She can't be left alone :( We had all chopped in for a surprise buffet/party at there house on Boxing Day and now can't go.

Can one of your family membera stay with him while you're there for a while?

We don't have anyone. No-one lives near us and my Mum is on holiday. Guess things could be worse but I can't help be upset.

I'm sure. That stinks! Baking soda bath will dry them up and help with itching.

Thanks :) I've been using oats! A couple on his face have scanned already. He doesn't seem to have many!

Eurgh, just spoke to Hubby, looking like he is working Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day!

BB- so sorry Tristan is sick and the chicken poxs are the worst. I hope his spots clear up and you all can still go!

Sandy - I read before that doggie style is a good position bc it puts the swimmers right at your cervix. The month I got preggo, DH finished doggie style every time :)

Bb I'm sorry. I forgot he was sick.
Sandy as long as the have a chance to get there afterward I don't think position matters to much but I heard doggie style works well.
Afm nothing to exciting going on. Stuck here in the tww. I have to work new years day so I'm irritated.

I know this is quite an American things so wondered if anyone of you can help? I am rubbish at baking so need to follow a full recipe. I am looking for a recipe for cakes made with jelly granules but without using a box of cake mix. I want to make it from scratch. Thanks in advance :)

Amelia, Sorry I forgot to respond to your text. I am so sorry hun, I know there arent a lot of thinngs that can be said to make it any easier. Much love and hugs, thinking about you.

Katrina, the snow is beautiful! The horse is waaaay cute, too! It's mid 50's in California right now. No snow in sight.

AFM, in my fertile period but no real signs of O. We didn't BD at all this weekend. There was a lot of pressure to BD at the right time and we just didn't feel like it. It was OH's Birthday on Saturday, so he did get a Birthday BJ. :)

Never had that recipe Bb.
That's penny Amanda she looked so pretty in the snow.
My toes are thawing it three below outside now. I have to go finish some shopping for Dh yet.

1: https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Judys..._Title&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page
2: https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Raspb...o cake&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page
3: https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Raspb...o cake&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page
If you use this website more for browsing, type in "jello" or "jello cake" for the search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->