{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Nope wore my lug boots until we got to the wedding reception and ring ceremony. They are Mormon so we couldn't attend the actual wedding. It was a dry and no dance so it was kinda boring. I am not sure I will test I got my pms and normal headache today. Plus my temp might be a bit off from my one drink last night.
Bb sorry about af. I hope you have a regular but nine month cycle next month.
Sandy hugs. Your temps and pop's aren't matching you had a .4 degree jump already. Hmm

BB, I hope so, too. If not, I'm afraid I may lose my mind lol.

Morgan, I agree. STG's IVF is SO interesting to me, too!!

Nope wore my lug boots until we got to the wedding reception and ring ceremony. They are Mormon so we couldn't attend the actual wedding. It was a dry and no dance so it was kinda boring. I am not sure I will test I got my pms and normal headache today. Plus my temp might be a bit off from my one drink last night.
Bb sorry about af. I hope you have a regular but nine month cycle next month.
Sandy hugs. Your temps and pop's aren't matching you had a .4 degree jump already. Hmm

Ugh well I hope AF stays away!! Why couldn't you go to the wedding because they are Mormon? It sounds a little boring. I can't imagine one drink would set your temp off that much.. hmm. I know. I'm not sure it's much different than last month though. I'm getting impatient and frustrated for sure!

They don't allow it. Her own dad couldn't go he left the church. I don't know how it works exactly. Oh well Dh told his mom we are ttc. Mainly because his dad asks if I am pregnant yet all the time. No matter how abrupt I get he never leaves it alone.

I'm sorry Katrina! :( My MIL told me to hurry up and get a baby in there while she's in Florida.. um helloooo we've been trying! She knows I've been taking Clomid, that I had a hard time the last time.. and while I know she doesn't mean anything by it, it still irks me.

It's okay. His dad asks at inappropriate times like at the wedding yesterday.

Some people just have no filter. Aren't you kind of.. irritated with your inlaws anyway after the whole Christmas thing?

Yes and I was lucky enough to ride in a car with them for two hours to go to the wedding. They rode with us.

Amanda shared her blog with her New Year's resolutions on the other thread. Are any of you making any resolutions? I'm going to. I always do. I think I'll have more motivation this year.. I'm actually Pinteresting stuff for them right now. I need to make a list though..

I don't do New Years Resolutions. Nothing against anyone who does, just personally I don't see the point in it! All of my years are starting to blur together anyways :haha: Plus anytime I attempt them I fail within a week!

I don't usually. I'd like to think I'll be more positive, more healthy and spend less time on Facebook but who knows!

Its funny because my gym does and biggest loser thing for new years and it lasts like 3 months. I was joking with dh that I should sign up because I'd like to lose weight after Alia comes plus first weigh in would be with Alia in my belly and once she's born I'll for sure lose lots of weight just having her.... Kinda cheating.

Lol Nikki My work does a biggest loser thing too. There's no way I could participate though, I'd probably gain weight before it was over!
I'm not big on resolutions either, like Cassidy I usually fail pretty quickly...Besides I tend to set goals throughout the year, so there's not really a reason to do them all at once. All I want to do is doing a thorough cleaning of my house before babies get here and make sure the babies and myself are healthy. I can't mentally focus on much else right now lol

I feel like I'm the only one that does! Lol. I'm keeping them simple this year though. Hopefully the motivation to get preggo will help me keep them. I usually break them, too.

On another note, darkest OPK yet. Hopefully a positive soon. I'm feeling frustrated, like my body is letting me down. Ugh.

I never do them either. I guess DH and I kinda did this year considering we decided at the first of the year that we were going to try to get pregnant so I guess we kept one! Lol

I think you saw my resolutions on the other page: 1) go to a Russian church and find a good bilingual future babysitter and 2) continue my 3x per week exercise routine. Not too lofty I think, but definitely things I need to work on continuously. Oh, I'll add 3) continue my Russian Rosetta stone work.

I'm pretty much focusing on TTC and all of that. I want to lose some weight by eating a low carb diet to help manage my PCOS. That's my main one. I want to stop drinking pop again (easy for me to do), and I want to try to exercise 2-3 times per week. I just wan to be healthier and get pregnant! I have been so bad since Thanksgiving. Ugh! And I want to focus more on the good moments in life. I found an idea on Pinterest that I like:

https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/4f/dd/d54fddc12c2e99ba8c63f60d3fbaa511.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->