[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

:yipee::headspin::headspin: EEEEEEEEEEEE! :yipee::headspin::headspin:

:happydance:Congratulations!:happydance:

I'm sooooo happy and excited for you! I'm crying! I saw your name as the last one posted and I just KNEW this was it and not just our usual all of us update! :happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Prof, how are things going? Any updates (tests, scans, etc?)? Will you be doing a journal once you feel more comfortable? :hugs: Hope all is well and your little bean is growing fast!

It's been awful the last few weeks. I am fine, as is the little one as far as know.

I have my first ultrasound on 10/14 - 1 week from today.

Last Saturday my dad was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia (we announced we were expecting to give him some happiness Saturday afternoon). Sunday afternoon he stopped breathing and had to be put on a ventilator through Tuesday. On Tuesday we brought him back around and pulled the vent. Wednesday-Tuesday (yesterday) we were in ICU. Then he was sent to a progressive care unit yesterday and today. Hopefully he'll be released tomorrow.

He fatigues incredibly easily, has only walked once in a week, and is battling AWFUL anxiety. So, we are praying for all of that to solve itself. We are worried about Mom being at home with him with being so fragile, but he is loudly refusing in-patient rehab. We're now just hoping we'll do out-patient rehab so he can get stronger faster.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your father's condition! Sending many thoughts and prayers to your family and hope he'll come around to doing rehab :hugs:

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated.

We're 24 weeks today! She (yes - team pink!!) is moving all around these days. She just got out from under my rib cage (thankfully).

So far, all is going well. I have horrendous heartburn most days, but it's all worth it for this little miracle!

16 weeks to go!

How are all of you?!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated.

We're 24 weeks today! She (yes - team pink!!) is moving all around these days. She just got out from under my rib cage (thankfully).

So far, all is going well. I have horrendous heartburn most days, but it's all worth it for this little miracle!

16 weeks to go!

How are all of you?!

Happy V-Day! :happydance: And Congratulations on team pink! How exciting! Do you guys have any names lined up?

I'm good, getting used to motherhood. It was really tough the 1st few weeks especially breast feeding and all the extra hormones and emotions but the only hard thing now is getting sleep and figuring out why he's crying! Other than that I'm just so in love and love being his mommy. I have a few more weeks before I go back to work.

No names yet. I have a list - hubs hasn't had time to sit down and look at it (he's going full-tilt with trying to do all his leadership and community activities before she arrives).

Varies day to day...

Johanna Ruth (his maternal grandma's middle name + my grandma's middle name)
Johanna means God is gracious...

Margaret Ruth (his parental grandma's middle name + my grandma's middle name - actually form's my grandma's full name ;-))
Margaret means pearl (if she's born in June, that will be her birthstone)

Mckenna Ruth (Mckenna means "son of the handsome one" even though it's exclusively a girl's name in the US or "fireborn" - after our trials by fire, it fits...and let's face it, my hubs is handsome! ;-))

Those are my favorites tonight :-D

Anyone still around? How are you guys doing? We've been TTC #2 since March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->