[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

And the clomid they usually only like to do 6 cycles, is there a limit like that with letrozole?

Not really, because it's out of the body so fast. The doc said most people who it works for will be pregnant within 4 months. My 4th cycle is coming up if the one I'm in (non-medicated) doesn't work. He's approved 7-8 cycles (through august or September) though. So, we're going to keep trying to see if we can do this without having to get to IVF.

Sorry about the semen analysis but it really isn't bad. letrozole can be used long term and like you say is out of your body in 2 days. That is the one reason why is doesn't affect your lining like clomid does.

i agree on it resetting, i also restarted my count on ttc after my lap and endo removal.

fxd that you will get a bfp long before the 8 cycles are over.

Doc approved for us to stay on current protocol as long as I continue to have the great results I've had so far. We'll make a decision around August about IVF. We're most likely going to do at least one round of a minimal stim IVF (only 2-3 eggs are the goal) so we can use it as a (very expensive) diagnostic tool to determine if my eggs are the issue or no. If they are, we can decide to either do an egg donor or adoption before having to spend $15-20K out of pocket for IVF. Minimal stim is only about $5k.

If they do harvest more than one egg, I'd like to see if they'll let one attempt to fertilize naturally (as naturally as a petri dish gets) to determine if it's an egg shell issue or a binding issue and let all others use ICSI to make sure they fertilize.

That's months away though...and I still have this cycle I'm in without meds, too. I'm 8dpo. So, we'll know within the next week.

Alaysia enjoying her 1st birthday

Attachments

• IMG_20150509_203556.jpg
    IMG_20150509_203556.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2015-05-09-20-45-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-09-20-45-07.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
So cute! lol she doesn't look too sure about whatever she is eating in the 2nd picture though. You always dress her so cute! I love her sandals.

Is it a handful getting her hair combed? I don't like combing my own mess I'm dreading having a kid with all that hair! lol My husband just says we'll shave it! lol

Thanks Lilly that was her smash cake but she's so prissy she don't like getting messy lol and yes it is a very hard task to comb her hair she hates it even though the comb goes straight through

Hey ladies any news with anyone? Coopers officially 15months!!

I'm about 6dpo and waiting to see what's going on. My progesterone was 23.3 this month, which the nurse said was great. :)

Hey Akay! :wave: Are you guys talking about #2 yet?:winkwink:

I had my 1st scan today and everything is great! Baby is measuring a day ahead :thumbup:

Great prog number, profwife. Keep us updated, FX'd for you! :dust:

I'm about 6dpo and waiting to see what's going on. My progesterone was 23.3 this month, which the nurse said was great. :)

I hope this is it for you :dust::dust:. Keep us updated if you can!!

Hey Akay! :wave: Are you guys talking about #2 yet?:winkwink:

I had my 1st scan today and everything is great! Baby is measuring a day ahead :thumbup:

Great prog number, profwife. Keep us updated, FX'd for you! :dust:

Oh man yes we have talked about it only talked lol. If it is to happen again it will be after October. Im still trying to lose the baby weight from Cooper and I have a goal set to complete the tuff mudder in October lol. Strange I know. But I'm not really like I need another baby lol Im happy with just Cooper. All of my friends tho are pregnant like 5 of them. So theres that lol.
Congrats on the scan the first one is always like I hope all is well even if you have been trying long or not its nerve racking lol.

Hey everyone how are you ladies doing? Any new news? We are all good here Cooper is a healthy 26lbs and 32in tall. I miss you guys!!

I started spotting this afternoon. I'm assuming I'll be in full AF/CD1 tomorrow. So, my Saturday or Sunday will be likely ruined by going in for my baseline appointment.

I'm asking for blood work to be run to determine LH, FSH, DHEAS and AMH in addition to my appointment for baseline ovary check. We're starting our first of two (possibly three) iui treatments this month.

October will be 3 years since this journey began. I have one friend who was pregnant when we started who is now pregnant with #3. :-/ I'm just ready for this journey to be over.

:hugs: Prowife, I hope one of the IUIs works for you, hopefully the 1st one! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Me and baby are doing well. I still get nauseated and have some gagging and vomiting, I'd say at least once a week but it's pretty controlled with 2 meds. I think I'm just going to be one of those people that goes the whole pregnancy with it. But I'll take that if it's our ONLY complication!

Glad to hear Cooper is doing so well!:hugs:

I started spotting this afternoon. I'm assuming I'll be in full AF/CD1 tomorrow. So, my Saturday or Sunday will be likely ruined by going in for my baseline appointment.

I'm asking for blood work to be run to determine LH, FSH, DHEAS and AMH in addition to my appointment for baseline ovary check. We're starting our first of two (possibly three) iui treatments this month.

October will be 3 years since this journey began. I have one friend who was pregnant when we started who is now pregnant with #3. :-/ I'm just ready for this journey to be over.

Your in my prayers prowife!! I hoper this will be your year!!

:hugs: Prowife, I hope one of the IUIs works for you, hopefully the 1st one! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Me and baby are doing well. I still get nauseated and have some gagging and vomiting, I'd say at least once a week but it's pretty controlled with 2 meds. I think I'm just going to be one of those people that goes the whole pregnancy with it. But I'll take that if it's our ONLY complication!

Glad to hear Cooper is doing so well!:hugs:

Oh my I had no morning sickness the whole time!! I hope that it get better for you!! I had a friend that had to take meds the whole time he was pregnant with all her kids because she was losing weight she couldn't keep anything down. I can't wait to see a pic of your new addition!!

Well - finally an update...

Beta#1 - 93.9; Beta #2 - 210

IUI #1 successful!

We're booked for our first ultrasound on October 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->