[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I'm glad to hear you are open to all options and it sounds like you've made some progress (that's how I want to think of this pregnancy if it doesn't last, progress) and I pray something works for you soon, I know how draining this journey is.:nope::hugs::hugs:

I JUST got scheduled to finally go see a FS in May and I was hoping for a IUI in June. I'm scared of cancelling my appt after all the work I did to get it :dohh: I don't think I'll cancel till May, unless my OB/GYN does it 1st.

I can understand that - just in case (peace of mind).

You'll probably start to lose the need for the safety back-up once your pregnancy is confirmed and you get to see the little heartbeat! I know as well as everyone else that things can get change an instant (I had two friends with late losses...one at 21 weeks, one at 34 weeks who died shortly after birth). We never have guarantees...but what we do have are blessings that we can enjoy and smile about while they are ours.

You have a blessed little life you're nourishing now. Soak up every moment of that pregnancy! Even once they're born - they grow too fast. So enjoy each little miracle and treasure it :)

So true! And I'm trying to think of it that way....I'm pregnant NOW. It's bringing me so much joy.

Alaysia's 1st Easter Egg Hunt

Attachments

• PicsArt_1428114802819.jpg
    PicsArt_1428114802819.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 4
OMG! Wytrease! She is so beautiful!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I just LOVE her hair! I can't believe how big she's gotten! :cloud9::cloud9: Thanks for sharing!

My time has finally come! :happydance::cloud9:

OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance: OMW :happydance:

This just made my whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you girl!!!!!!!! Those are the best words to see on any test!!!

Its awesome that the clomid worked so well for DH, second success case i know about using it!

I'm in a non-med month. I had another HSG done this past Tuesday. All appeared clear. I'm waiting on hubby's SA results (they should have called yesterday). I'm hoping they'll print out all my test results, HSG summary and SA results for a pick up on Monday. I want to review them before our consult on Wednesday.

We're open to all options needed, but most interested in minimal stimulation IVF - more cost effective. Not sure what doc will recommend.

I did 3 months of femara and ovidrel. I had a cp in month 2 of it. They may just leave me on that protocol through the next few months since I just had the HSG to give my own body a chance to do something.

Now we just routing for you!!! This is gonna be the year we end up chaning this title of this thread to Successes all round - Lightning has stuck :haha:

So sorry about the CP and i agree, it is atleast a step in the right direction. Where you on progesterone along with the Femara cycles?

Both my pregnancies was 2/3 months following a hysteroscopy which is essentially the same as it cleans all the pipes and uterus out. fxd it is your magic as well!!

I'm glad to hear you are open to all options and it sounds like you've made some progress (that's how I want to think of this pregnancy if it doesn't last, progress) and I pray something works for you soon, I know how draining this journey is.:nope::hugs::hugs:

I JUST got scheduled to finally go see a FS in May and I was hoping for a IUI in June. I'm scared of cancelling my appt after all the work I did to get it :dohh: I don't think I'll cancel till May, unless my OB/GYN does it 1st.

Dont blame you at all, keep it but this is it for you!!!!!

Alaysia's 1st Easter Egg Hunt

Oh my gosh she is adorable!!! i cant wait to see Skylar crawl after her first eggs!!!

AFM > 35 weeks done and 35days to go!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe i will be holding my rainbow next month!!

Now we just routing for you!!! This is gonna be the year we end up chaning this title of this thread to Successes all round - Lightning has stuck :haha:

AFM > 35 weeks done and 35days to go!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe i will be holding my rainbow next month!!

Thank you so much! And you are so right! This is going to be our year to close this thread out! Rooting for you, profwife, so so hard!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG, 35 days! That is NOTHING! :wacko::happydance:

Tella - No. My doc checks my progesterone 1 week post ovidrel. If it's over 12, they basically say I ovulated. If it's over 15-19, they aren't worried about supplements (according to the nurse I'm currently at odds with).

I'm anxiously awaiting Wednesday's appointment.

In other news though, today makes the 5th loss my family has had since November 3. Two aunts (one on each side), three uncles (one on Dad's, two on Mom's). I don't even know how my parents are standing. If you pray, please lift one for them...especially Mom as it was her brother who died today and she's been taking care of him since November-ish.

So sorry to hear of your families losses. I will definitely say a prayer for you and your family. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks.

And we got some bad news from husbands SA. He went from 111million per mL last time (7/16/14) to 30mil per mL last week. This is back where we started with his first SA. Normal morph was only 23% (down from 37%).

I'm heartbroken. Just when I thought we only had one side to deal with, I find out that we're back to having both sides again.

Appointment tomorrow with the doctor to get a new game plan. I'm guessing he'll tell us IUI. Can't do it in May, though, as I'll be in final exams with my school during the fertile window. Earliest we could do it is June. :( Means likely no chance for me to be pregnant before my birthday. I just want to cry.

Doc wasn't overly worried about the numbers. He says that men will jump around at any given point with the numbers we were seeing. He doesn't see it as a hurdle to overcome.

We're working through the rest of the news that we may be facing IVF decisions later this year. Not sure yet exactly what we'll do other than next month I return to my letrozole/ovidrel combination.

Well that's good to hear. OH's SA's were 15 and then 18mil and they weren't worried about them then, but when he got down in the below 5mil range on 3 consecutive tests that's when they put him on meds.

Our lowest since we've started this journey was 29 mil per ML in a 1.6ml sample. This past one was 30 mil in a 1.5 ml sample. So it's not THAT bad overall...but his best was 111 mil in a 2+ml sample. I want to go back to that "best."

Hubs and I talked it over. I think we're on the same page now. Neither of us want to do IVF during the summer. We want about 3 months to let things simmer back down. I won't be going back to work full-time in the fall, so this may change everything once my stressors are gone.

I'm going to ask the doc if we can continue letrozole and ovidrel monitored cycles for the next 4-5 months. I want to get to the 1 year mark from my surgery to remove the endometriosis. I feel like our count restarted in a way once that was diagnosed and removed - because the toxic fluid created by that and the adhesions were removed which had likely prevented pregnancy for the first year and a half almost 2 years.

I'm hoping that he'll consider giving us a few cycles on our current protocol as long as I continue to respond well to it before we try a minimal stim ivf.

Sounds like a good plan and I hope your doc agree to it. I don't know how long you can use those medication though...usually they like to give you a few months break off them :shrug:

I just had a month off. Supposedly letrozole is out of the body's systems entirely within 3-5 days (unlike the clomid life of a few months) and the hcg is gone within 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->