• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

:rofl: I'm gonna buy the Elf and leave it around for OH to find :rofl:

If I get an elf I am sure Barcy and Lucky will destroy him in a second, that thing is too skinny, lol

Lionchild she is a dog sorry ladies but i am a dog lady not cats i like them don't get me wrong :thumbup:

:dohh: Sorry, I read furbabies and assumed cats because almost everyone I've connected with on here seems to have cats (or both). I'm dog-lady myself (got 2), but DH and I both hope to have cats if we ever have a large property outside of the city (as well as 4 goats, 2 pigs, and 1 cow). :haha:

Lilly :rofl: Please take pictures of OHs face when he finds the Elf in various places.

We finally got our tree up. Feeling better about things now. We have a pretty normal, non matching setup with a fake tree, no topper but it is ours.

I love dogs we just don't have a yard big enough to give it the life they need where they can really run.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/cat/0A2BF0FE-77B4-4EB5-B657-A740BDE0C236_zpspne08czq.jpg

Nice tree Ren & the kitty is cute too

My sister has an elf on the shelf for her 2 year old it is working wonders when she is being naughty at bedtime - time & a place for these things lol

^^LMAO!

A facebook friend just posted a picture of her Elf on the Shelf watching TV with the remote control in its lap. There was popcorn all over the place and she said that the message will be that Elf needs to have a sit down meeting with her and the kids and they can talk about appropriate behavior. LOL She also went on to say that God is watching and while no one deserved forgiveness, they should practice showing compassion to those who need help. She went on and ON and ON about God and this and that and the stupid Elf. :dohh:

:dohh: So now, not only are Santa and Jesus in cahoots, but the Elf is involved, too??? FFS.

For my fellow Elf on a Shelf haters!

https://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/2011/12/over-achieving-elf-on-shelf-mommies.html

Bahaha!

Hehe I love the kitty in the picture. :) They've always got to be involved.

I need to find a picture of Jesus dressed as Santa......

:-k S A N T A = S A T A N :twisted: :haha:

So you wont find any pics of Jesus dressed as Santa lol

I think I actually like the Elf more now that I've seen all the naughty pics. I might even try it when The Little Mister is old enough. Would be fun to make the Elf do silly things and have kiddo find him in the morning to see what he'd been up to at night. Kind of magical! I'm sure I couldn't get more than a couple years out of it because the kid will catch on pretty fast though.

Love the tree, Ren! It looks great!

We got a little snow today. Sorry snow haters, it's super exciting when we get snow in Albuquerque because it's not that frequent. They close the schools down if it's 2 inches or more because people are wimpy and a lot of people live in the nearby mountains where they get a lot more. School shut down at 2 PM today. :happydance: Here are a couple of the pics I took around campus.

Attachments

• PreshouseIMG_0889.jpg
    PreshouseIMG_0889.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 6
  • SnerIMG_0882.jpg
    SnerIMG_0882.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
That's a good amount of snow. Much more is a pain!

That's not bad. The highest we've hit over the past 2 days is 11... Mornings have been down to -6. Yuck. I'm over it.

Was looking up world Holidays to change our title after Hanukkah....They all suck! :haha: The best I could find was Sunday Dec 8 - Feast of the Immaculate Conception :shrug:

December 8 is also apparently Take it in the Ear Day…

My mind was in the gutter on this one. :dohh:

So I googled it:
https://news.yahoo.com/dec-8-ear-day-chocolate-brownie-day-soviet-185500068.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->