• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

My mind was in the gutter on this one. :dohh:

So I googled it:
https://news.yahoo.com/dec-8-ear-day-chocolate-brownie-day-soviet-185500068.html

LOL!!! I didn't know what it meant either, but I have to admit, my mind was also in the gutter (the only difference is, I was apparently all-too-ready to leave mine there...)

:rofl: If you could get pregnant that way, I'd give ear sex a go!

Nice snow, Lionchild! That's about the most we get here so I don't mind it. It's usually not until late Jan/early Feb though. I hope we get some this year to see what the cats think of it. Last year they were still too little (and not neutered/spayed) so weren't going outside yet.

I must admit that my mind was in the gutter too. I was trying to visualize the logistics of that one. And then I thought about going to the doctor with 'semen ear' instead of 'swimmer's ear' and thought that would be an awkward visit.

Oh, gross, I bet that would smell awful if spunk got stuck in your ear. :sick:

We're having a blizzard today, so I'll post snow pics later. We got a tenth inch of ice, and we're expecting 6-7 inches of snow on top of that. :cry:

I must admit that my mind was in the gutter too. I was trying to visualize the logistics of that one. And then I thought about going to the doctor with 'semen ear' instead of 'swimmer's ear' and thought that would be an awkward visit.

:rofl: Mine was also in the gutter.

Ewww, Ginger. Time to stay inside!

Wow, winter is certainly here. Another morning at -20. Biblio, I didn't realize our cold had hit you guys. Sorry!! gP sorry about all the snow but I can't wait until you post photos.

Yea about the ear thing. I never have let hubby live it down. We were in college and I was helping helping him out and didn't have a sock handy quick enough. Sure enough, right in the ear. Poor guy was mortified. :haha:

Yea about the ear thing. I never have let hubby live it down. We were in college and I was helping helping him out and didn't have a sock handy quick enough. Sure enough, right in the ear. Poor guy was mortified. :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I needed that laugh this morning!

I got it up the nose releasing from a BJ too early when we were on holiday in the campervan! He thought it was the funniest thing ever. :growlmad:

:rofl:

The worse I've had it is in the hair. My sister got it in the eye once, she said it stung lol

LOL :rofl:

My only story was the first time (yes I was a late bloomer in the bj department) was with my hubby when we were dating. It was the first time I um...didn't finish him off into a t-shirt or towel, and I was so shocked that I tried to get off the bed as fast as possible and I didn't know we were at the edge of the bed. I went to push myself up with my right arm and only got air and totally somersaulted off the bed and landed on my back on the floor. He was laughing so hard and I about choked on it. :blush:

:rofl: I have never had this problem but I have gagged a few times :blush:

That is why I always keep my eyes close, lol and usually either have a cup or towel nearby.

I've never got it in the eye or anything but we did get it on the windshield of the car once.

Yeah, there was still a little smear on the windshield (because we never bothered to windex it off) when we traded the car in like two years later....... At least it didn't get anywhere on the fabric.

Hoooly crap, y'all. :rofl:

I don't have any good BJ stories. But during my short stint in college, I lived in a dorm. And in this dorm, there was a cork display board by the doors. And on this board they put up a display of STDs. And on this display was a picture of a girl's eye after her boyfriend spooged in it and gave her gonorrhea IN HER DAMN EYE. It was GROSS. But if you looked at it really quick, it looked like a baked potato with melted butter in it. :sick:

As promised, here is a picture of the snow. I took it with my phone, so it kinda looks like poo. I'll have to get out my DSLR.

https://s1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/Mobile%20Uploads/Lomogram_2013-12-06_03-58-12-PM_zps5d9e1dd6.jpg

Looks beautiful! Thank you for not posting a picture of eye gonorrhoea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->