• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Looks good to me, Mizzy!

Lilly- are you going to make it do weird things in the night?

Lilly- are you going to make it do weird things in the night?

lol probably not...probably just when something comes up...like us finding those huge candies! And chase the cats around and annoy them, that's all I have planned lol

"a South Florida man has installed a Festivus pole (made of beer cans) in the Capitol rotunda Wednesday, right next to the Christmas manger scene a Christian group set up last week."

What do you guys think....ok/not ok?

I don't agree with religious things at government buildings in general in the US where there should be a separation of church and state. But if it's a space that's open for expression and one group is allowed to put something up, I think it's fair to let others express what the season means for them too, even if it's from Seinfeld! Though I don't think the Costanzas used beer cans!

One of my friends shared this photo on FB today from another site with the caption 'Want to really freak the kids out???'

Attachments

• elf on the shelf.jpg
    elf on the shelf.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
:rofl: That Elf is freakin rad!

So, I'm getting my tree tomorrow and having friends over to decorate and see the Parade of Lights in my neighborhood. A bunch of boats in the harbor get all lit up and decorated and parade up and down the harbor and sometimes they even have an army ranger fly over head with a lit santa sleigh! It's a really cool event. A ton of people show up and there are vendors with hot chocolate and glowy-rave shit and the place is totally packed. Should be fun! I'm also going to attempt to make paleo-ish brownies for my uber paleo friend so we'll have desert after dinner (dinner will be Brazilian. YUM!). Wish me luck (my attempt last year at paleo chocolate chip cookies was a complete failure of epic proportions... unless you like to eat dry Quikrete...)!

Anyone else have festivus plans this weekend?

That sounds so fun!

We're going up to visit OH's family this weekend since he'll be with me for Christmas this year. I'm looking forward to it!

No holiday plans here, I need to see if my city does holiday events.

Have a fun weekend girls!!!

Yep, I agree with Fezzle.

We finally got our tree! :rofl: It's in the stand overnight to open up and then I think we're going to let our nephew help decorate tomorrow while he's here. (And probably redecorate it some after he leaves. Lol!)

Funny xmas pics!

https://seriouslyforreal.com/funny/walmart-called-your-christmas-photos-are-ready-24-pics/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->