• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Congratulations Bibliophile

Love the new ticker Biblio!

AFM, this is what I did this weekend :blush: This is what happens when you can't make children of your own.

1467260_10202729086338271_776310548_n.jpg

FOX news says Santa is white, but we're pretty sure this one was filipino! :haha:

:rofl: We've been so tempted to take the dog to see Santa! But... Well, her leash manners aren't what they really should be and there's no way we could get her to focus enough to sit still that long in a pet store.

Sophia was a very good girl, I think the lady took about 10 pics though as we were trying to get Sophia to look forward.....maybe it had something to do with them being setup in the bird department! :dohh:

I LOVE this!

We also don't take our dog to see Santa for the same reasons as Biblio.

OMG, I so want to take my dogs. We went to Petco (or Petsmart, I forget which one, lol, almost same thing) this weekend to buy the dog's food and they had a Santa in there taking pix with pets!! I told DH I wanted to bring our dogs, but then he's all like "Lucky won't do it and it would not be fair just to bring Barcy" But IDK, it is also not fair that Barcy misses out just because our Lucky is not that well behaved, lol.

Omg, I need to take my Pup and maybe one of my cats to see Santa!!!

I understand Mizzy....thats why only my one cat went....one is sick and the other wouldn't do well, but I wasn't gonna let Sophia miss out....she was the only cat and everyone was owing and awing over her *proud mommy*

the bird department... really!
hahahaha...
SOPHIA looks awesome! I'm so jealous! I need you to help me train the next cat I get, so she's more... ehhh.., sophisticated. I want a well behaved cat :(

(also, Im not that big on Santa. probably cuz I'm Mexican. i wouldnt take my kids to take photos with Santa... but, I would totally take my Tezka!)

note to self: WILL put up my Xmas tree this week! Don't care how close Xmas is, I WILL decorate! And post pics!

Ours is still sitting in the stand in the wrong room undecorated. Lol! I'd say I'll do it tonight if it kills me, but I'm so ridiculously tired already that I might be in bed by 6. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->