[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Dammit I don't know how to link this video....but I'm working on it!

OK, Found it on Youtube! WATCH ME!

Dude, that Chucky video is awesome, Lilly! I woulda shit my pants. I also think it would probably be considered illegal in the U.S.

And about that damn elf, I was totally neutral on it until my Facebook feed became covered in EoS memes and jokes. Vomit. I'd like to choke that elf out (and not in an S&M type way).

I've been very busy with end-of-semester and Festivus activities, so I've been a little quiet lately, but it looks like everyone has been that way (judging that I didn't have to read back very far to catch up).

Here's a pic of my living room decorations (yes, we are yet again watching GoT). We don't have a tree topper yet. I need a creative idea for one.

Attachments

• Festivus.jpg
    Festivus.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8
Looks so festive! I love the fireplace- so cosy looking!

My mom would freak just watching that video! For some reason she watched Child's Play with my dad once and was so scared after, she didn't want to go pick my brother up from a friend's house. So, of course my dad got a Chuckie doll that he used to hide around the house.

I haven't seen as much of that ******* Elf on FB this year, thank goodness!

I went onto my FB and saved some of the pictures of a friend who keeps posting her stupid Elf. I swear... she has too much time on her hands. lol

Attachments

• IMG_18351914515157.jpg
    IMG_18351914515157.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_18361318665928.jpg
    IMG_18361318665928.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_18376587764048.jpg
    IMG_18376587764048.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_188759906440256.jpg
    IMG_188759906440256.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Omg, that Chucky video! It actually made me nervous!! Like what if that man with the dogs hadn't had a good grip on the leashes and the pups ran in the street? Or if one of the scared people ran in front of a bus or something? Obviously it wasn't the US, people would have a fit here if they did something like that! :haha:

People in the US would sue for emotional distress, no doubt.

I can't get the Chucky video to play. :cry: I'll have to try on OH's computer later.

I have a friend who has gone a bit off the rails with her Elf on the Shelf. I hid her Elf pictures from my news feed because it was the only thing showing up, but then people started messaging me with "Have you seen Heather's elf today?" :grr:

Yea I hate they pranked the kids! Those poor kids are gonna have nightmares for awhile even if they told them it was fake afterwards. But I still think it was a funny video.:blush:

Tx can you get on youtube? It's chucky bus stop prank.

I found it! :rofl: I'm pretty sure Chucky would get shot or beaten up if they did that here, though.

Just saw the video, not gonna lie, I was cracking up, lol

Pretty, Ren! I especially like the kitty.

I would block their posts too, Tx!

Some of the boats in the harbor with lights for the Parade of Lights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
And my festive kitty, Loki.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5
True to his name, he looks like a mischievous little booger. :haha:

He really is GP! He's Mommy's Monster! Always fucking with something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->