[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Wow, 2014 is almost here! Remember back when 1999 and 2000 were the next big thing?

Anyway, anyone with plans for New Years eve? Not me...we are boring as hell apparently lol

Boring as hell here too! I'm going to make homemade Mac and cheese, but otherwise no plans.

We're going to visit OH's parents, but only because it's been a few weeks since they've seen Ellie (OH's dad didn't get a flu shot and ended up in the hospital a couple weeks ago, so we've been keeping Ellie away). We plan to call it an early night if we can - I doubt we'll stay up until midnight.

@Lilly - GOSH, that makes me feel so old. OH and I were actually at the same New Year's party for the 99/00 switch, even though we didn't go together (and didn't start dating until 2006). Memories!

Well DH and I just plan on going to dinner, watch some movies, and try to stay up until midnight.

Yep, no big plans over here either. Still just sitting around and waiting.

:haha: It's possible! My husband said the same thing earlier.

Ohh New Year's baby!

We're not going to do anything, either. We talked about it for about 6 seconds. But I'm barely managing to stay up until 9 right now... Midnight is a joke. Lol.

We might have people coming over now. It's nice that NYE falls at a point of my cycle where I can actually drink!

No plans. Make dinner and hang out. Probably go to sleep before midnight.

We might have people coming over now. It's nice that NYE falls at a point of my cycle where I can actually drink!

Drink a couple for me! I'll be sipping my half glass of wine and smelling hubby's Turkey and Coke. Lol.

Happy New Year ladies

For NYE we had our friends around who are due 3 days before us and surprisingly we managed to stay up until 2am!!! but I felt rough the next day :dohh: so sofa & film day it was :haha:

Haha! I didn't even try. I was in bed by about 9... Lol.

Happy New Year! I'm hoping this year holds a lot more BFPs for everyone!

We had two friends over and watched some movies. Made it til midnight and then crashed. I can't believe how close you both are getting to your babies Ameli and Twag. The time goes by so fast!

I'm with Ren. I can't believe we'll have some new babies here in a couple of weeks! :happydance:

Happy New Year, everyone!!! Here's to lots of babies born and BFPs in 2014!!!

:baby:Happy Birthday, Abigail!:baby:

Congratulations to mommy, Ameli! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"