• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/thanksgiving-hanukkah-turkey-latke-eight-days-thanksgivukkah-ecards-someecards.png

Happy Thanksgivukkah ladies! We've got a busy Festivus week ahead - Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and my birthday all overlap this year. I plan to celebrate with lots of turkey, latkes, and wine.

Hope you all have a wonderful week/weekend!

Thanks tx! Happy Thanksgivukkah to everyone! :)

Happy Thanksgivukkah ladies!

I will have to google latkes and yay you can have some wine lol Will this be the 1st time since baby has been here? How does that work with breastfeeding?

I had a couple of sips of OH's beer after E went to sleep the other night, but this'll be my first glass of wine. My midwife said a glass every so often is OK, but I'll probably wait an hour or two before feeding E just in case.

Latkes are delicious - they're basically fried potato pancakes. OH's family is Jewish, so we'll go to his parents' house for one night of Hanukkah. I'm hoping the new parents get first dibs on leftovers.

https://forum.brooklyn.ru/images/smilies/2011/sc_nat-jewish-rabbi.gif

I am not in the mood to do anything this year :dohh: I usually cook but since OH will have to work and they are having a big potluck there, I'm just going to chill at home and do homework :coffee:

Happy Thanksgivukkah!!!!!! So excited for tomorrow!!

Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Hannukah

and Happy Birthday TX

Hope you all have a lovely time

Happy holidays! I hope everyone has a glorious day together. :thumbup: it's 7am time to start cooking dinner. I am so excited.

I am not in the mood to do anything this year :dohh: I usually cook but since OH will have to work and they are having a big potluck there, I'm just going to chill at home and do homework :coffee:

I'd be all over this plan if I could. I can't this year since it's our last year living near my families. But maybe next year. :D We'll sit at home in our pjs and cook a few things we like and leave it at that. (And maybe there'll be a little baby to give us a good excuse to do that!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's just me and DH this year (and maybe a friend or two will come over this afternoon). We're having a small honey-glazed ham and baked mac n' cheese for lunch. Dinner will be seasoned cornish game hens, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls. :thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm thankful for all of you amazing women for the support and laughs you provide during this crazy period of life. :hugs:

We did Thanksgiving last night in my house so I am done cooking! I went to an awesome workout class this morning and now I'm eating leftovers and drinking a mimosa. We'll probably house hop a little today, but first, more GoT to watch!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, Thanksgiving or not! Happy birthday Tx!!! :cake:

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you all too!

Happy turkey belly morning to you. I hope you are all feeling fat, satiated and happy. :kiss:

Hope everyone is enjoying leftovers today! I'll be eating turkey, stuffing and pie for the next week at least! :thumbup:

Yea so much for my plan :haha: I did NO homework yesterday and I ended up shopping at the last minute for food :dohh: And I'm glad I did because I'm an awesome cook :winkwink::haha:

Collard greens, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, whole chicken and cornish hen, stuffing and I forgot the cranberry sauce in the fridge!:dohh: For some crazy reason OH bought four bottles of apple cider from Costco :dohh: He was also stuffed from his work potluck but still managed to eat with me and swears he won't eat today because his stomach was over stuffed from yesterday lol

Geek confession: Went to Target on my lunch break (my ipod stopped working this morning :shrug: was gonna buy a new one if they still sold that edition) ended up buying seasons 1-6 of Big Bang Theory and the new monopoly with the cat token :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->