• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Finally watched Insidious, I give it 3.5/5 :thumbup: Definitely made me wanna see Insidious 2, I'm sure it will make more sense now. The "monster" was a little hokey as he stomped his feet lol....made me actually "lol".

I hate the slasher flicks, people just randomly killing for kicks, maybe because it reminds me that there are real nut bags out there. but give me ghost, possessed, haunted, zombie movies any time!

Statistically, a person is far more likely to get taken out by someone they know than a random psychopath. Like a LOT more likely.

Mrs. JJ. I think it's crazy you are less affected by zombies eating people than slasher flicks! Agreed you zombie-themed Halloween sounds cute!

I could barely sleep last night. As it is, I have zombie apocalypse dreams. Couple that with 4 hours of Walking Dead before bed... no bueno!!!! :dohh:

I saw Insidious 2 at the theater with a friend a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen the first. It was ok. But the whole time we were making fun of them because they did all the classic stupid scary movie character moves. So eh...

I hate the slasher flicks, people just randomly killing for kicks, maybe because it reminds me that there are real nut bags out there. but give me ghost, possessed, haunted, zombie movies any time!

Statistically, a person is far more likely to get taken out by someone they know than a random psychopath. Like a LOT more likely.

Mrs. JJ. I think it's crazy you are less affected by zombies eating people than slasher flicks! Agreed you zombie-themed Halloween sounds cute!

Well I never said the nut bags were strangers! :haha: I think most of the stories I've heard of start off with "he seemed like a nice guy, he was so friendly" :dohh:

Yeah. I'm terrified of zombies and actual corpses and scary movies, but give me a flashlight and an abandoned haunted prison, and I'll spend all night. :haha:

Something is wrong with me.

A theatre here (one of the independent ones) is showing thrillers for late night showings every Friday for the next couple months. I want to see The Shining- I'm not sure if I can get OH to stay up that late though!

I have missed all your Halloween talk!
I love zombie films and enjoy slasher films and films that make me jump but I can't do torture. And there are 2 films I will never watch 1) hostel and 2) human centipede. No chance!

So there have been some religious pamphlets outside my train station recently, one entitled 'the truth behind Halloween' or sthg like that. I want to pick up a copy to share with you all but am worried someone will pounce on me. I'm intrigued to see what it says, I will try and get a copy.

I love scary movies. But will not stay in a haunted place, No Way, No Thx!!

I love Walking Dead, can't wait for October 13!!!! Woop Woop.

I still need to buy my dog's costumes, I went to the store the other day, but did not find anything I liked for them (and that was in my price range).

I also would love to see the religious literature. :haha:

I have missed all your Halloween talk!
I love zombie films and enjoy slasher films and films that make me jump but I can't do torture. And there are 2 films I will never watch 1) hostel and 2) human centipede. No chance!

So there have been some religious pamphlets outside my train station recently, one entitled 'the truth behind Halloween' or sthg like that. I want to pick up a copy to share with you all but am worried someone will pounce on me. I'm intrigued to see what it says, I will try and get a copy.

I think I have pretty much watched all horror films exception of being any news ones recently released :shrug: I think DH and I are weird as that is pretty much all the films we watch :wacko:

Nicki I have watched Hostel 1 & 2 and Human Centerpede 1 & 2 I have to say they are very sick and disturbing and shouldn't have watched them but I HAD too :wacko: :shrug:

It is grosse but also oh so fake and so many things wrong with the film it makes it rubbish!
2nd one is much worse than the 1st I watched that through my hand and made me feel sick to my stomach :sick:

Today's Halloween-y outfit! Mickey and Minnie shirt, pumpkin socks and earrings!

I had to share this with you!

https://dressacat.com/

Happy October everyone :happydance:

That site looks hilarious! I will probably play around with it a little at work later. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->