• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Dressing cats > dressing dogs. Just because they hate it more!

All the Halloween leaflets have gone. They must've been popular... I'm hoping they'll restock soon.

Boo, I hope they don't. I hate how the religious only get uppity about certain holidays. It's like they don't realize that pretty much ALL their religious holidays are based around a pagan one. :dohh:

Possibly offensive (or funny) rant:
Don't they know the bible specifically forbids bringing trees inside? Besides, xmas trees are a pagan fertility symbol from ancient times! The garland represents jizz, and the balls are... well... BALLS! But year after year, I see people dragging in trees and putting angels on top like that's gonna make Jesus happy with their giant cock altar.

Boo, I hope they don't. I hate how the religious only get uppity about certain holidays. It's like they don't realize that pretty much ALL their religious holidays are based around a pagan one. :dohh:

Don't they know the bible specifically forbids bringing trees inside? Besides, xmas trees are a pagan fertility symbol from ancient times! The garland represents jizz, and the balls are... well... BALLS! But year after year, I see people dragging in trees and putting angels on top like that's gonna make Jesus happy with their giant cock altar.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm dying.
And yes, let's not get into Easter and eggs or any of the rest of the true origins of the holidays... Halloween is the only one they're having trouble taking over, so it must go! :dohh: (I want to see Jesus in a slutty cat costume.)

:rofl: OMG GP that is fantastic :haha:

:rofl::rofl: Too funny!!!!

This must be why men have been so infatuated with picking out the biggest tree at Christmas tree farms...

"Ah, Christ, do I feel good!"
"Now there was a fine, upstanding black man."
"Heheh--- WHO?!"
"Jesus Christ!"
"But... Gary... Jesus was white."
"No, Jesus was black."
"Nooo... Jesus was white."
"No, I'm pretty sure Jesus was black--!"
"GUYS, GUYS! ... Jesus was Jewish!"
[Everyone bursts into laughter]
--- "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist", Avenue Q

I'm going to have the tallest most jiizziest and most balliest tree this year! Now this is something to celebrate!!

LOL I may have to upgrade the type of tree we get. We usually get a small/medium fat tree and put LOTS of balls on it. :haha:

Now, now, girls. Remember. It's not the size, it's how you decorate it. :rofl:

Also this (NSFW):
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/cockaltar2_zpsdf78259f.jpg

I also have a non-censored version, but I figured I probably shouldn't be showing off my skills in drawing certain things. :rofl:

Aaaaand now your suspicions are confirmed that I am definitely not quite right in the head. :winkwink:

LOL :haha:

....now I want to see the uncensored version! :rofl::rofl:

I'm guessing our December thread will be "Team Jingle Balls"? :shrug:

LOL what a way to wake up!! First thread I read in the morning and it is with you crazy ladies!!

I'm guessing our December thread will be "Team Jingle Balls"? :shrug:

NO! Because we are all going to have BFPs before December!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

But, definitely if it comes to that. FX none of us test for anything other than the sake of novelty by then!

I love your artwork, GP!

I'm with Clandie. I hope none need a "Jingle Balls" thread, but if we do, I love the name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->