• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Oh ladies, I am currently listening to my Pandora Halloween Party station... Ghostbusters just came on. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GB!!!! I might have to watch them soon!!!

Well, just because we have a themed thread doesn't mean anyone in it has to be testing! Just like this one...our preggo ladies have joined us just to talk Halloween! :thumbup:

I was wearing my Ghostbusters shirt today, but it got covered in car hair! :haha:

There is someone around here who has an exact replica of their car. You can hire it for parties and stuff!

I need more Halloween outfits stat! I'm jelly Lilly! I did wear my new skull cardigan and my skull earrings yesterday... but it had nothing to do with Halloween. :haha:

JJ finally got me! Damn phone! :haha:

So cute, Lilly!

BnB is glitching bad on private messages today.

FINALLY!!! I'll get you once for every 10 times you get me. :haha: I have the worst habit ever. I have to look at the keys when I type... I type fast I just never learned to type with the home keys. So I don't catch things when I mistype them. :dohh:

So I googled Jesus dressed as a cat. I didn't find anything too amusing, but I did find this gem. GP, you will particularly appreciate this one.

https://www.dailydawdle.com/2011/10/10-epic-portraits-of-jesus-and.html

So I googled Jesus dressed as a cat. I didn't find anything too amusing, but I did find this gem. GP, you will particularly appreciate this one.

OMFG! I love it! :rofl:

But it makes me sad because people really believe that shit!

BnB is glitching bad on private messages today.

LOL yeah...are you getting like a zillion messages from me?

No, it just won't let me send messages because it's automatically sending you the same one over and over. :shrug:

I'll post about it to the mods.

And they'll be like "WHY ARE YOU SENDING DICK PICS?!" :rofl:

How have we not been banned from this site yet? :haha:

It is truly a mystery! :rofl:

LOL yes, I'm sure he rode around on dinosaurs!! :rofl:

But, awwww....he's cuddling with a baby dino! :winkwink:

My favorite is Raptor Jesus. He went extinct for your sins, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->