[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

That onesie is so cute!!!

I love holiday onesies (and bibs!!). :haha:

I've been soooo tempted to buy holiday stuff for baby!!! SO CUTE!

That onesie would be prefect for a baby born on Halloween :cloud9:

Here is today's outfit :thumbup: Cat earrings, scrub, my socks...the cat face is on the heel

Damn girl! How many Halloween scrubs do you have?!?!

I have at least 20!! but I can't fit them all so I'll start double wearing like the last week of October lol...then I just wear my favs

Aaah, scrubs. It's like wearing pajamas to work. :haha:

I remember a brief stint working at a teeth-whitening kiosk in a mall, and I had to wear light blue scrubs and a white lab coat. But then people complained to the head of the company because it made us look like professionals. And we certainly weren't.

OMG your scrubs are so cool :thumbup:

I don't miss scrubs. At. All. Lol. But they're like most uniform shirts in that I tend to drown in them and look like I'm about 5 years old. It's not a good look.

I would love to wear scrubs to work. I hate having to decide what to wear to work everyday (although it sounds like Lilly has tons of scrubs to choose from).

I wish we had a casual day to wear regular clothes maybe once a month, but I'll tell ya...when you are feeling bloated, scrubs are awesome :thumbup: And if you get to wear whatever scrubs you want they do make more form fitting scrubs...I have a few that aren't so baggy and I feel sassy/sexy when I wear them :winkwink:

Todays' scrubs are one of my favs...kitties dressed up :cloud9:

I look gooood in scrubs. But almost every woman in my family works in a healthcare-related field, so I guess I'm bred for it. :haha:

I want a job where I can wear scrubs too. Or just any job right now actually, lol.

I would love to wear scrubs to work. I told my husband that I am dangerously becoming fond of mumus. :rofl: For those who don't know, they are ridiculously lose nightgown type day garments.

I would love to wear scrubs to work. I told my husband that I am dangerously becoming fond of mumus. :rofl: For those who don't know, they are ridiculously lose nightgown type day garments.

Ooo, sexy!! :winkwink:

I haven't had many jobs that would allow you to pick your own... The last one I had to wear scrubs for had a color for every day. Blue, red, brown, black, and... something else. Don't remember. But UGH- the doctor said he hated "skittles" colors. Well, I hate looking like a student, tyvm. Lol. And when I was in school, we had teal. Which was ok. But they were gigantic!

Aw, that's too bad, Bibliophile. I love going places where the nurses/techs/phlebotomists/whatever get to pick their own scrubs; I like seeing a little of people's personalities shining through. Employee dress seems like such a weird thing to micromanage, but I guess managers all have different opinions on that.

This particular person threw fits if what we wore IN to the office before changing into scrubs wasn't up to his personal code, so it's hardly a surprise that he was anal about scrubs, too. It was not a nice job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->