[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Our local hospital had the various departments color-coded by scrubs. It does make it easier to know who you are dealing with, but think I'd prefer they handle that with color-coded name badges and let people show their personalities through their scrubs. My favorites, which are too small for me right now, is a pink panther scrub top! If I can't have a BFP, I hope I can wear that again by the spring! ... Obviously I'd prefer the BFP.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/d09fcebe6746260e255e9ee85d3474dc/tumblr_mquef68rLA1sd13dfo1_500.gif

Me: Baby, look! OMG the kitty!
Hubby: Rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
*Sigh*

Yeeeep....My heart just exploded....excuse me as I pick up the pieces :haha:

Haha, I saw that on Tumblr last night, and knew I had to post it here. Soooo cute! :cloud9:

So, I mentioned earlier that I'm a former paranormal investigator, and said I would share some of my experiences. I decided to make a thread for it in the Paranormal section of the forums (which is unfortunately full of psychic bullshit), in the hopes of meeting someone else who is also interested in paranormal investigation.

One person, so far!

I've shared some of my better experiences there, so HEEEEERE's a link!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/paranormal/2023899-any-paranormal-investigators-here.html

@GP: I wish you lived closer. My boss does a talk every few years around Halloween discussing the science connections with ghost hunting. I think you would love it. He is undecided on the ghost front, but has some great suggestions for improving the scientific methods used for detection (e.g. biological current is DC, not AC, but often investigators use devices that only detect AC current - which is what runs through the power lines in the US).

And I have to politely disagree with you re: psychics. I think there are BS ones and I think I have met a few that have picked up on too much. The most entertaining waste of money was the lady that saw my tattoos and tried to tell me how "artistic" my soul is... you folks have met me... that couldn't be farther from the truth, unless you count my coloring book collection. But I have had readings done that were on par - even in ways I didn't understand until later (years, in some cases) - so my experience leads me to believe some people can pick up on things most of us can't.

Yes, I think I would love your boss's talks!

I think you misunderstand my position on psychics. I think there are truly some people out there who have a gift. I don't think those people are selling "baby readings" on eBay via email. :winkwink:

That's what all the threads are about.

I've never been to a psychic. I'm not against it or anything. I've just never been. I need to get on that.

The closest I've ever gotten was a street-side palm reader in NOLA. He looked at my hand and said I have an old soul and a long life line. (I think they tell everyone that.) But he also asked me if I had connections with spirits, and I thought that was kind of interesting, since I've been obsessed with ghosts since I first learned what a ghost was.

Oh. And they let a "psychic" come on an investigation with us once. At one point, the activity got hot, and she got scared. She started crying and admitted that she wasn't really psychic and wanted to go home. :dohh:

Yes, I think I would love your boss's talks!

I think you misunderstand my position on psychics. I think there are truly some people out there who have a gift. I don't think those people are selling "baby readings" on eBay via email. :winkwink:

That's what all the threads are about.

Oh, my! I didn't even know you could get a baby reading on e-bay, LOL! I'm talking about people that will just sit down with you and do card or palm readings. I used to do a bit of tarot myself, but actually took a hiatus because I got too busy with life.

I've never been to a psychic. I'm not against it or anything. I've just never been. I need to get on that.

I would so go with you if you lived nearby! I have been looking for someone local on here: https://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/pennsylvania I love it, because it's like Angie's List for psychics! Reviews and everything. You have to check them closer to see what their nearest city is, but I pre-selected PA for you :)

The closest I've ever gotten was a street-side palm reader in NOLA. He looked at my hand and said I have an old soul and a long life line. (I think they tell everyone that.) But he also asked me if I had connections with spirits, and I thought that was kind of interesting, since I've been obsessed with ghosts since I first learned what a ghost was.

Oh. And they let a "psychic" come on an investigation with us once. At one point, the activity got hot, and she got scared. She started crying and admitted that she wasn't really psychic and wanted to go home. :dohh:

OMFG, that's ridiculous.

The best palm reader I'd ever encountered was in NOLA, coincidence? Even the guy I saw right before we got married told us both that we needed to stay on top of our medical stuff... two months later, my hypothyroidism was diagnosed and a year after that we caught Hubster's Celiac. Could be a coincidence, I suppose.

The best one was the one that told me (in Feb 2005, also in NOLA) that I would soon meet the man I was going to marry. I thought it was hilarious at the time, because I was practically on a mission to never get married. I met Hubster that July. He also told me I would be moving westward (at the time, unbeknownst to him I was living in NYC - west of which is basically the entire US). Texas was almost a random accident, seems odd that someone predicted it three years prior. I usually try to take readings with a grain of salt, but am curious enough that I get readings every year or two, just because I get in a mood to have one.

That's awesome! I seriously think we need to plan a BnB in real life girls weekend.

I agree! I don't know how we'd pull it off either. I think the closest we might get would be to do another group webcam chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->