[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Nikki, I hope she was right! 37 is a great age to have a baby!

Clandie - thanks! she said young child so perhaps I could have a baby when I am 37 and still be 38 in her 'vision' - this is how I like to think of it :)

I agree with your math!

I had a psychic tell me I was going to have a son "sooner than expected" and two daughters, very close in age, possibly twins. The ring test agrees with the number and order. Obviously the "sooner than expected" didn't apply to conception, so when I do finally get a BFP I will be terrified of pre-term labor the whole time, as I'm pretty sure my conception date will be known. LOL... unless I get pregnant during this crazy ass cycle with no fucking idea when O actually happened, in which case my EDD would be anyone's guess... and my LMP would be totally useless for dating purposes. Can we all tell I've put some thought into this?

Now I'm just curious as to what someone would tell me about future kids.

PS, I think this belongs here:
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/1390677_10151754036349818_1003325026_n_zps50c663f6.png

Well, I feel like I shoulda gone to a psychic a long time ago. I have wanted to go every time I have been in Savannah, GA, and never did.

That dog as a squirrel? :rofl:

I got a physic reading when TTC and some of the stuff was so true regarding other stuff and tbh even with the children reading she was kinda right but not with her dates this is what she said:

OK so this is the part that really rang true as we were moving home & our development was/is called Hightrees :wacko:

I am now shown a property, and keys, so I feel a property, move, change or alteration around you within the future too and I keep seeing a very large tree around this property also

Also at the time I was waiting to find out my exam result which I had already failed and was struggling to pass and she said this (and I did pass it that time around):

I keep getting the urge to type yes to you over and over again, so I’m sensing this is what spirit wants to simply say, so if you do have a burning question or worry, the answer I feel is YES!

Now the children bit!:

Conception Month and year March 2013
Gender Boy
labour length 7 hours
Pregnancy details & Highlights a healthy pregnancy with no problems
Baby's Looks dark hair, and very rosy cheeks
Baby's Personality quite stubborn but also sensitive and loving

I see a further conception of May 2015, and I’m shown a girl here

Conception Month and year May 2015
Gender Girl
labour length 3 hours
Pregnancy details & Highlights a very quick labour and pregnancy shows plain sailing
Baby's Looks much fairer hair and very long fingers and toes
Baby's Personality outgoing, loving and always smiling

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead and wish you every happiness

Now we ARE having a boy 1st and we only want 2 children only problem was her dates as we actually conceived in May 2013!

FREAKY!!

Neat! So maybe she got your months mixed around, and you'll conceive your girl in March 2015.

Maybe which would be cool as would mean Elliot would be just over 1 years old :thumbup:

Woohoo!

I think it would be fun to do something like that for shits n giggles.

I remember when I was growing up, a palm-reader psychic moved into a nearby neighborhood, and people two houses down both ways immediately put their houses up for sale. I would always kind of chuckle when we drove by there.

Woohoo!

I remember when I was growing up, a palm-reader psychic moved into a nearby neighborhood, and people two houses down both ways immediately put their houses up for sale. I would always kind of chuckle when we drove by there.

Sigh. People.

Woohoo!

Sigh. People.

Stupid people. Personally I would have automatically looked at those houses. But I'm also in favor of looking at houses that border cemeteries because a) they're never going to build anything on top of it, b) quiet neighbors, and c) in the event of a zombie apocalypse we wouldn't have to be scared for too long before they got us.

YES! I love the idea of a house near a cemetery for those reasons. They also tend to be located pretty conveniently close to town centers. (However, I am totally OK with others being scared to live there - keeps the property values a little lower.)

OMG, Y'ALL.

NO. NO NO NO.

I can't live near a cemetery! I have a rule. No living in less than a mile of a cemetery. I have two just over a mile both ways from my house, and I hate it. I want to hear the neighbors screaming from the zombie apocalypse so I have time to run. :haha:

The only reason I agreed to buy this house was because there's cemetery-less interstate and airport access from it. This is a legit concern. Ghosts are one thing, corpses are completely different! Ghosts, I can handle! Unfortunately, the closest prison is right across the street from the cemetery, so FUCK THAT, KIDS.

My grandparents lived next to a cemetery for years! They moved there when my mom was 16 and stayed until my grandma moved down to live hear my parents about 10 years ago. But before that, they lived over a funeral home. My grandfather's family was in the business and they lived upstairs. So they always lived near dead people!

We have a cemetery for priests right behind my condo complex. You can see it through our fence.

There's an old cemetery here that houses people who died at a state "insane asylum." Since all the graves are really old (from the days when people with mental illness were institutionalized), the dead there (presumably) have no family that care about their remains (since no one claimed their bodies 50-100 years ago), and the cemetery is in an area where homes and condos sell for ridonkulous prices, various developers have proposed moving the bodies to another location and developing the land.

I feel like the developers (and the rich people who buy condos/houses built on the land) deserve whatever crazy ghosts decide to haunt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->