[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

I'll put this here in case anyone wants to listen to my ghost voices (EVPs) without subscribing to the paranormal investigators thread I made. :thumbup:

I found a way to share my EVPs without having to make them into videos for YouTube! :thumbup:

These were recorded by my small group we had during my short run at college. They were recorded in a place called Sensabaugh Tunnel, which is kinda an urban legend in those parts. Keep in mind that we didn't hear any of these at the time of recording.

"Keep away!"

"Pick it up!" (After I say Robert threw something. EVP is at 4sec.)

"What?" (After I tell the ghost it can talk into the red light [the recorder] in my hand.)

Prior to Britney, this ghost was telling us to "Work!" [bitch]

"Wait, you fucker!"

"Slut!"

I saved the creepiest for last:
[Unexplained whistling]

[Crazy noises]

These are pulled from camera audio at WV State Pen (the actual audio recordings have been lost):

A sigh over our talking. We must have been boring.

Not sure what this one says, but it might be "Let me out!"

Oh. And they let a "psychic" come on an investigation with us once. At one point, the activity got hot, and she got scared. She started crying and admitted that she wasn't really psychic and wanted to go home. :dohh:

LOL :rofl:

I can't wait to go home and listen to the EVPs. I love that stuff and would so totally go with people on a paranormal investigation. I'd still be freaked out, but I'd love to go. :)

I won't lie, it can get pretty freaky. But there's a certain adrenaline rush to it. It's addictive. I think that's how most people feel about scary movies, but I don't like "It jumps out and goes RAH" scares. I like the investigation of "Is there something I cannot for the life of me explain going on here?"

And, as an atheist, it kind of scratches that "What happens after we die?" itch.

I have that itch sometimes, too. I know for sure I don't buy any bits about an omniscient being creating everything, but I've spent enough time around dead things to question that which animates us. Suppose there's one really easy way to find out, just not in a rush to get there myself!

:haha:

The whistling gives me the heebie-jeebies every time!

Yes, the whistling is the creepiest!!

I just listened to them. I couldn't really hear anything, but I'll admit that I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to ghosts. :)

Pirate, I would love to take you on an investigation! We could go to Bobby Mackey's! I've never gotten to go. My group never let me go since I always seem to get touched. I guess they figured it would be too dangerous for me. They had a 250lb guy get shoved against a wall so hard it scraped his back up. They also got some really freaky audio down there, but I don't have access to any of it anymore, since our group disbanded (also for kind of freaky reasons).

I'd go, but Mr. Pirate would have to come too. He loves stuff like this and would be really jealous if I got to go. :)

It's only about a 4 hour drive from Pittsburgh! (I have no idea where you live. I just picked a random city in PA. :haha:)

Bobby Mackey's has been in ghost Adventures a couple times cause there's so much activity. I think it was one of their first ones. You're so brave GP, I wouldn't go there... at night at least!

It's about 20 minutes from my house! I also live about 2 hours away from Waverly Hills Sanatorium!

This is some video the group caught before I joined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHv3so6dTxg

The account it's on belongs to the split-off group. They were crazy and decided to form their own group. Unfortunately, the footage was captured on one of the cameras personally owned by one of them... So legally, they owned the footage, not the former group. Well, they formed their own group and went to the owners of the property, and ended up on an episode of The Haunted with no mention of any of their former co-investigators that helped capture sort, find, clean, and present the footage. :dohh:

Yay the real Halloween spooky talk has started! I am most definitely going to check out those EVPs tonight GP.

I have always been sceptical about ghosts and psychics but as I'm getting older my mind is opening to it a little. My mum goes to a tarot / 'circle' night and one of the ladies said some stuff that was just too uncanny. Someone we know also does readings and my mum went to see her when I was pg with no5 (I'd have been 35). Prior to reading The lady knew I'd had mcs in the past but did not know I was pg at the time. In the reading she told my mum I was pg but that the pg was not going to last (I'm still not sure on the ethics of saying that) but that she could see me with a young child in my arms when I was 37 or 38. She didn't say if it was biological or adopted but I loved hearing that. I am 37 in December ...since then I've always wanted to believe.

I listened to the EVPs yesterday, I am definitely still skeptical, but they are also still neat.

@Nicki123: I hope she was right! And I hope it was 37 and not 38, as another year seems too long to have to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->