[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

My Halloween 2013 Costume, lol

Not supposed to be anything special, just put on different props I had.

Cute! You are like the opposite of rainbow brite lol

But I have to ask...how tall are you?!

I was just thinking that I hope that this thread reoccurs next Halloween and that all of us are posting pictures of either our babies in costumes or our large baby bumps. And Happily, I hope you have a litter of fur creatures dressed up in costumes (ok, maybe not a litter) to show us all up!

I like that idea Lionchild.

What does everyone think...keep this going year round or close and start a new one for Team Festivus and then reopen this in October?:shrug:

We should have a new one for every season, but we could always start reopening them next fall.

Ok so here the pup and I at the pumpkin patch. It was a failed attempt at a gender reveal photo. I didn't like the photos so I just haven't revealed the gender yet. :haha: but it's my skelly shirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
I have a bunch of other photos of decorations and the pets costumes but BnB hates my iPad and will only let me upload one photo at a time. I am now thoroughly annoyed so I'm going to go watch X-files.

Mara, you were really close, I am 5'1 =)

Ok so here the pup and I at the pumpkin patch. It was a failed attempt at a gender reveal photo. I didn't like the photos so I just haven't revealed the gender yet. :haha: but it's my skelly shirt.

I love the pix!! can't wait to see more!!

MIZZY, you are just too cute! I can't wait to see you with a big round belly!! lol:hugs:

Adorable, Mrs. JJ! :cloud9::thumbup: So how do you think you will reveal now?

Not sure Lilly. It's no secret really, I've told friends and family and anyone who asks. I guess I just lost the desire to announce it officially. :shrug:

Mara, you were really close, I am 5'1 =)

I love the pix!! can't wait to see more!!
Lol It takes a shorty to know a shorty. I'm almost 5'2". :lol:

Mizzy- you are too cute and tiny!

Lionchild- I love that thought of us all having bumps and babies and pets for next year!

We've been re-watching the X Files too, Mrs. JJ.!

I love the X-Files :thumbup:

Question for all you cat ladies:

Do you have a real Christmas tree at Christmas (if you celebrate it)?

I haven't bothered putting anything up since I've been in the UK since I'm at my parents' house for Christmas and usually the week leading up to it. OH said he thinks it would be nice to get a tree since it's our first Christmas together and he likes real trees. Will the cats destroy it? They love climbing things, though we do have some other large indoor plants and they leave them alone other than occasionally chewing on the leaves.

We get a real tree. They gnaw on it some. And take some of the lower hanging shinies off. Mostly, they fight over who gets to sleep under it. Lol. But they've never climbed up it or really hurt it. Just make sure it's anchored really well so they don't knock it over. :rofl:

Awesome! X-Files is the best! Hubs was dying to re-watch it for awhile now but we'd just watched it 5ish years ago so I told him we'd re-watch one day when we were pregnant and when the baby could hear. He was more excited about starting X-Files I think than being halfway through pregnancy. :haha: It's so good, never gets old!

We have 3 cats (one we just got at Christmas time last year) and the older ones don't care much about the tree except that it's like a huge bowl of water they like to drink out of and then barf up the occasional needle they accidentally drank. Last year when Loki was a kitten he batted the low ornaments around some but mostly fucked with the presents under the tree. Not sure how he'll be this year, I imagine he'll be interested at first but get bored quick.

I don't because the year I tried sure enough Sophia jumped in it, knocked it over and broke balls lol. So I haven't in years. I would suggest...decorating with unbreakable stuff...NO tinsel! They eat it and it can twist up their insides. But I've heard/seen some cats do well with trees. :thumbup: We may try again once we have children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->