[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

So our city has set up a two-hour window from 6pm-8pm where trick-or-treating is "permissible". At least they're "allowing" it on Halloween this year. Usually they try to move it to a Friday night. :roll:

I've heard of some areas doing that, but haven't seen anything like that go into effect around here. That sucks. I get that people 1) don't want to be bothered on a work night and/or 2) the kids have to go to bed early because they have school the next day. BUT its really not as fun trick-or-treating on another day, and at least around here people stop between 9-9:30pm anyways. :(

In the spirit of Halloween, who wants to see something really scary? (NSFW)

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/1382978_647790951939159_2047997949_n_zps4040bdc0.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH!

I am a firm believer that there is clothing that can fit and flatter every shape and size and that just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it.

Ugh....barf. :sick:
LOL Who on earth thinks that looks good?!?

How did she even get those on?

I think she put them on when she was 12 and grew into them like a tree grows around a fence post.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/tree-growth-around-iron-fence-5696063.jpg

LOL :haha:

It even kinda looks like a giant, flabby, saggy butt!! :lol:

Happy Halloween!!!!

Ginger, poor nephews. I'm sorry they have to miss one of the two or three most fun days of the year for kids. Also, trick-or-treating on days other than Halloween is just wrong. It's only one night a year!

I'm staying in to hand out candy to the kiddos. I confiscated all the Snickers for myself though. We get lots of kids so it should be fun (other than the dogs barking at the doorbell).

I think we were promised pregnant women in skeleton shirts and I haven't seen one yet! :sulk::devil:

I promise a photo tonight! I was going to get all dressed up and do the cool Pregnant Zombie thing but turns out I'm getting tired just thinking about it. So I'm just gonna wear my skelly shirt to pass out candy. I'll also post pics of decorations and pumpkins. I was pretty lazy this year though, didn't put up a lot of my stuff so it's not super interesting. It was hard to get Hubs to stay still long enough to help me out with decorations. He better get his shit together for Christmas, no half-assing this year!!!

I plan on dressing up as a "goth girl" and pass out candies, unless nephew comes over, I will be going with him to get candies.

Not a great picture, but whatcha gonna do...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 3.09.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 3.09.46 PM.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 12
Such a cute shirt!

We only had 4 groups come but passed out about half of the candy I bought. They were so cute! OH isn't that into Halloween but I told him our kids were going to be into it and we'd take them trick or treating! I didn't even put up my decorations since it was raining. We did OH's friend's son decorate the pumpkin last weekend though. We watched Carrie (the original) that is it for our Halloween!

Your Halloween is ending and mine has not started yet. It is barely 3:40pm here. I think it is almost time to put my costume on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->