[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

We don't really have a desire to mess with a tree, even aside from the fact that I'm positive the boogs (the cats) would try to eat it. And climb it. And destroy it.

We've only gotten a tree one year because we're usually out of town. This year, my grandma is coming to visit for Christmas, so we're going full on deck the halls to celebrate her visit. The tree will be real.

Also, I live in NM where it's traditional in many areas (including my neighborhood) to put luminarias out in front of your house on Christmas Eve. People walk around the neighborhoods (and drive if it's not their neighborhood) to see the streets and houses lined with thousands of luminaries.

Here's some pictures of the luminarias. The first one is of my house (I'll have twice as many this year), and the second is from a street in my neighborhood. I guess it's time to start the Festivus thread!

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ridgecrest.jpg
    ridgecrest.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
Well I was trying to wait for our ladies to have Guy Fawkes day since it seems to be similiar to Halloween, but I'll start the other thread this weekend! :thumbup:

The luminaries are so pretty Lionchild! I've never seen that before.

Very pretty!

Link to the thread when it's up, please. :) (I don't venture out to the wide world of the forums much! Too much to keep up with already!)

My parents' neighbourhood does the luminaries- I love them!

Right now OH and I are leaning toward a small tree (with no tinsel!).

I love trees. :) But I love Christmas, so I *must* have a tree. Lol.

Well, ladies...It's time to say goodbye to Team Halloween and hello to Team Festivus! I hope to see you all back here next year with lots of costume pics of you, your bubs, and your pets! :hugs:

Well, ladies! It's that time of year again! Post your ghost tales, Halloween plans, ghouly baby pics, and all other Halloweeny goodies here!

Here is a fun link to get us started! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10150505902029989&fref=nf

If we have any October testers let me know...I'll add you to the front post.

BTW I liked the front post from last year so much I didn't want to change it :haha:

I made these this weekend and they were amazing. I did sub an apricot liquor for the vanilla extract and I folded raw pumpkin into the powdered sugar. Great fall/halloween recipe.

https://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-maple-cream.html
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tCfUTNiKcHc/TpMQYJnNLVI/AAAAAAAAM68/ry24rHh3ii8/s1600/Pumpkin-Cupcakes-blog-main.jpg

Oooh, those look and sound yummy and I'm not even a big pumpkin fan lol

Happy Halloween thread! Yay!

The only Halloween-related thing I've done so far this year is enter Freddie Waffles' picture into a pet Halloween costume contest. I still need to order my costume!

:hi:
Maybe this thread will help me get into the Halloween spirit. I can't believe it's October already. Where did the summer go?

Can I join? I started digging out Halloween stuff already

Maybe we could do a Costume contest this year! :happydance:

No one has to buy anything! You can just use stuff around the house!

We can have:
Cutest Baby Costume
Scariest Costume
Best Homemade Costume
Best Pet Costume

What do you guys think?

Of course!:thumbup: Welcome aboard, Cowgirl! :flower:

I had to dig out my halloween scrubs for work this morning. I decided I would wait another week before I break out the cat, ghost, and pumpkin earrings lol

I'm in for a costume contest! I wish I could resubmit my costume from last year. I'm pretty sure that was my best costume ever.

Woohoo! Halloween is the best holiday!

If I started AF like right now, I would be testing on Halloween. But I doubt that will happen.

Yes it was awesome, tx!

Anybody going to see the movie Annabelle this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->