[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Yes it was awesome, tx!

Anybody going to see the movie Annabelle this weekend?

I wish, but never gonna happen with my OH. He was scared when he saw the commercial for it (when the little girl was running toward the door and then turned into a woman)...He was like 'nope'! He hates scary movies, haunted houses, etc.

YAY!!!!!! Halloween!!!!! :wohoo:

Tx - your costume last year was the shit!!! I don't think anything tops that.

Lil - I don't know what the movie Anabelle is but I wish I was gonna see it! I love scary movies!! But I don't know how to leave my baby yet. :/

You guys - I need help. It's Jameson's first Halloween so it MUST be EPIC! I want to do a family costume but its hard because its gotta be something hubs will think is cool and its gotta be an outfit I can feel comfortable in with my post-baby body (which is just about nothing). I'm at a loss. :'(

P.S. Next year is Star Wars when I can wear a Princess Leia dress and hubs will be Han Solo and the baby yoda and our pup an ewok! Wish I wasn't a huge monster this year. :/

Jj you are not a monster! You had a baby for goodness sakes besides I see pictures of you all the time on fb and think you look awesome! On the costume front, wizard of oz, big bang theory(a friends family did that last year), frozen, the Adams family.

You could do one of those costumes that uses a front carrier so that it hides your tummy? (I'm projecting, I think - the tummy's the body part I'm most self-conscious about.) Lobster in a pot, kangaroo and joey, etc. I saw a cool one where the baby was a rocket ship, the mom was the solar system, and the dad was an astronaut. You could do something like that and add in an alien (for the dog or whoever wanted to be an alien).

I wanted us to do a family costume, but OH said no. So Freddie Waffles, Ellie and I are dressing up as bees. Ellie may also dress up as Olaf from Frozen (her cousins are going as Anna and Elsa). If I am able to limit it to two costumes, I'm going to count that as a win.

Yes it was awesome, tx!

Anybody going to see the movie Annabelle this weekend?

I wish, but never gonna happen with my OH. He was scared when he saw the commercial for it (when the little girl was running toward the door and then turned into a woman)...He was like 'nope'! He hates scary movies, haunted houses, etc.

This is my OH too! But I'm dragging his butt! I posted on FB if anyone wanted to go with me and no one answered, OH said "Someone? Anyone? Don't make me take one for the team!" lol

Mrs. JJ, I like the Addams Family idea especially since that last movie had the new baby with the mustache!

I'm glad the Halloween thread is back! I have no plans at all though. Probably stay home and find a scary movie on Netflix and see if we get any trick or treaters.

These are great ideas ladies! I have considered Addams family, even mentioned it to hubs, he wasn't amused. Big bang theory is an awesome idea too! I think I'd go as Raj, don't think I could pull off Howard's skinny jeans. :rofl:

And thank you for the compliments but I promise you I wouldn't let any fat pictures up on FB! :haha:

Well at least my wheels are turning now, I'm gonna have to do some serious research.

Y'ALL!

AF started today, I'm going to be ovulating on or very close to my anniversary, and I'll be testing on Halloween!

So I went and saw Annabelle! I thought it was pretty good and I jumped a few times, would have been even better if there weren't a bunch of teenagers over doing all the screaming and jumping :roll:

There is another one coming out called Ouija. Has anyone ever played with a Ouija board? I want to but I'm scared!:argh:

I once confirmed aggressive paranormal activity in a home that started after some teenagers fucked with an Ouija board. I wouldn't recommend it.

GP, I KNOOOOW I shouldn't! I just have that.....feeling like I just have to see for myself! I am NOT saying I ever will! I'm too chicken! Maybe if I was with someone that knew something about closing the connection like as soon as we saw something! :rofl:

I'm testing a couple of days before Halloween hoping for a BFP

Hi kyanne :flower: Although a couple of our ladies are testing, we are not a testing thread. Just a few ladies that enjoy the Halloween season. Try looking in the TTC forum, I'm sure there are some Halloween test threads. Good luck! :thumbup:

I'm the opposite- I don't get scared, so I often get a bit bored! I want to find something good to watch this Halloween. Last Halloween, OH and I watched Carrie (the original) since he'd never seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->