[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

I like getting scared, that's how you know it was good! BUT I do prefer to do it when OH is around lol Before when I lived alone I'd just blame any noises I heard in the dark on the cats :blush::haha:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/24d23efa4f5f09ee90d51d9c758d8ab8/tumblr_ndhxelkDA71qkpmlro1_500.jpg

I loooooove scary movies but finding one that's actually scary is not easy. For those wanting a scary movie, I suggest The Conjuring if you haven't seen it. Pretty good!

It's decided. Jameson will be a puppy, Mommy a kitty and I'm making Hubs an Animal Control costume and we're gonna tear it up some and put scratches on his face and a bite on his arm and a little blood on Jameson's mouth. :haha:

Sandy is a gothic cowgirl for Halloween! Dh helped with her outfit and declared she had to have a cowboy hat

Attachments

• 10-24-2.jpg
    10-24-2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 10-24-3.jpg
    10-24-3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1
I might be going out for Halloween now with some of the American expat women in my city. I don't think I'll get anything new, so will have to look through the costume box in the loft if I dress up.

I'm going over to a friend's house on Halloween night. Don't have anything to wear, though!

Hahaha, I saw that on Facebook. It was great!

Happy Hallowe'en, everyone!

I'm so excited- we've had loads of trick or treaters. Maybe not loads like in the US, but way more than I've ever had before. I'm glad I bought so much candy now!

Yay! Tricker treaters will have to be brave here it's freezing, literally. Hopefully we have a few, then early to bed for me.

It's freakishly warm and dry here- like 65*F. So a good night to be out!

Can't wait to get home to watch the video! Or maybe over lunch.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Cake anyone?! And have you seen my cat Mittens? I can't find him anywhere!

I LOVE your costume! Totally stealing that next time I have to dress up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->