[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

So sorry Amelia!
I am thinking about it af is due then, so it depends on how I feel that day.

I don't blame you. I'm already anxious to test. That pretty opk did me in, coupled with decent BD timing, I feel like maybe we have a chance.. exciting and scary both. Hate to get my hopes up.

Happy Monday Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, been super busy at work but I tried to read up on everyone last night/early this morning...

Yay for scans from last week! I'm so excited for all the beans we have growing in this group and it give me hope that someday it will be my turn!! sorry about the MS...I hope it passes quickly but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Sorry so many of you are feeling down about TTC, I'm right there with you. It sucks, this whole waiting game and not knowing and then when all the stars align...you're still not pregnant...its so frustrating and unfair. I feel so betrayed by my body at this point...I've easily peed on about 40 OPKs in the last 30 days and still no O...I don't know if I should keep going or just temp and see if I eventually get a spike, or maybe should I call the doctor if I don't get AF by the end of next week? I really don't want to wait out another 100 day cycle.

On that note, I am going to trek through my miserable monday, get my nails done and try to get a quick workout in tonight in my basement to help me feel better at least about my body. I'll be following along this week but don't know how much I'll be posting...I need to get out of my funk.

Good morning ladies! Quick check in before I begin my busy Monday. I'll be back and catch up on everything soon. I hope all is well

Sorry :witch: got you Amelia :hugs:

Nice temps Sandy

Glad you are ok bb.

Can't wait for people to start testing. I'm hoping to try to hold out until cd12 which will be Nov 3rd.

Nichole, thanks. I'm excited! FX for you. Your chart is looking awesome! I'm gonna try to hold out til at least 10 dpo, hopefully 11 or 12.

Brittney, I'd be on the telephone for sure. I would not be waiting out another hundred day cycle! Ugh! FX for you :)

For any of you clomid ladies, could the bloating be a clomid thing? I don't hurt.. just feel and look like a small cow. Lol

Eta that I did a BBT adjuster and it said my temp would have been 97.88 instead of 97.6 if I had slept another hour and a half like usual. I'd rather have that one. Can I safely use that or leave well enough alone?

Hi. Yep bloating is totally normal as is horrendous ovulation pain hot sweats and complete grumpiness to anyone that even says good morning lol. Hang in there you'll be fine. Im starting clomid again in dec when we start ttc again. Always worked first time with me so fx for you

Good news bb thats great. :). Nothing interesting happened today . It's bloody freezing today and raining again! I hate living by the sea!!

For any of you clomid ladies, could the bloating be a clomid thing? I don't hurt.. just feel and look like a small cow. Lol

Eta that I did a BBT adjuster and it said my temp would have been 97.88 instead of 97.6 if I had slept another hour and a half like usual. I'd rather have that one. Can I safely use that or leave well enough alone?

Hi. Yep bloating is totally normal as is horrendous ovulation pain hot sweats and complete grumpiness to anyone that even says good morning lol. Hang in there you'll be fine. Im starting clomid again in dec when we start ttc again. Always worked first time with me so fx for you

Thank you. I hope it does, too!!

All you ladies seem to temp. I have never done it before so might try when we start ttc in dec. Its been nice not ttc for the past month. There's been no pressure and no symptom spotting and no feeling the need to poas. Looking forward to trying again though. Looks like I should be ovulating around 23rd dec. Do you think I should start temping now to get into the routine ?

I would. This month was my practice round to get into the habit.

I just started this month. I practiced last month off an on, trying to get the hang of it. That's why I post questions about it all the time.

Lol me too! :)

STG fingers crossed it's just too early!
Colette I love temping. Really gives me an idea of where I am in my cycle etc. Might be worth starting just to get used to it.

AFM - I want a baby so badly! I'm feeling much more relaxed this month with TTC but the need for another baby is getting stronger!

I'm more relaxed this month too but I agree, I want to be a mommy. :cry:

I'm in such a bad mood today. Pissed and annoyed. Over TTC and everything that comes along with it. I know i've been MIA lately... I just feel like it's never going to happen for me. I feel like i've been here so long... I just want a baby. It should never have to be this hard.

:hugs: i wish we could all just meet up and cry together. Let it all out, you know? It won't solve anything but at least we could support each other and cry as one LOL:flower:

Amelia-If you ever need someone to talk to don't be afraid to shoot me a text I am almost always available.
AFM: I am feeling a bit better now, and my headache is finally gone thank goodness. Is anyone testing this week? I might on Friday, which is the day af is due. If she is on better behavior then last month anyway.

I'm testing Thursday at 12DPO.

Hi ladies, so sorry to hear that everyone is down :(. I'm in a terrible place right now and super mopey, so staying off the boards is a good thing for me. Ill touch base tomorrow :)

Sometimes staying off B&B is a good thing. Keep yourself busy with other things.

Thanks guys.

Amanda - your text was hilarious.

I'm eating. I decided to order thai food and I'm staying in tonight and just trying to eat and be calm.

Really sorry to have brought my funk on here. End of cycle always gets me down.

Tty all soonish.

<3 :flower:

out. probably taking a break from this.

Breaks are okay. Give your head a chance to recover and come back when you feel like you are up for our game again!

Hi ladies! Happy Monday. Lets hope this week is much better for all of us.

Happy Monday!! :hugs:

AFM, i have been swamped with my new job. So overwhelming! I am a high school science teacher online and learning the ins and outs has been tough. I've got 200 students! I've had two breakdowns already due to the stress. I was told it was tough but I didn't expect to be working 70-80 hours PER WEEK! I will continue for as long as i can but the second I feel like I'm not happy and too stressed, I'm out. Sigh....

Happy Monday my beauties!!!

That sounds stressful. I have never heard of an online teacher before. How does that work ? Do the students log on and have an online e lesson? Sorry if I'm being really thick but don't think we have this in the uk.

That sounds stressful. I have never heard of an online teacher before. How does that work ? Do the students log on and have an online e lesson? Sorry if I'm being really thick but don't think we have this in the uk.

Yes, that's exactly what it is. Live lessons, assignments, tests, etc.

Girls, DH just called me after his SA. He had a horrible experience and i need your feedback. He was waiting almost an hour because they forgot about him (he had an appointment). They sent him to the bathroom with a cup, no lube, nothing. He was already upset as it was and told me he wasn't able to release as much as he usually does. Normally when he climaxes he releases a LOT of sperm but he said he barely let out a teaspoon. Do you think that's enough for them to do the analysis? Are they going to think he normally doesn't ejaculate much? DH swears he won't do it again. They charged $172...

That is ridiculous, Marie!! I'd call and complain for sure!

My doctor's office called and said based on my progesterone, I did not ovulate and my doctor wants me to do 100 mg next month of clomid. I told the nurse that I had a blaring positive opk Friday. She is checking with the doctor. I told her that I didn't know because it didn't work in the time frame she thought, but seems to have done something, maybe another blood draw in a few days? I'm waiting to hear back after she talked to the doctor. If it worked at 50 mg on day 22, will 100 mg work better or sooner or just increase the chance of multiples? Ugh! Decisions and choices.. I hope I get my BFP and it isn't even a bridge we have to cross.

Maybe a good idea to take advantage of the 100 mg of clomid- could boost your chances and make it even easier! I think you're 110% good to go either way, seeing as you O'd this month (it seems) and that is a big step! Could they draw prog in a few days to assure you O'd? Again maybe 100 mg would make it even easier or move up O day some so you won't have to wait as long!

Marie-I'm sure they are used to it. Not only are they under the pressure of doing that in a strange place, but they don't get lube...I'm sure that happens all the time and probably much, much worse. A small amount doesn't mean the sperm in there isn't working great either, so he could still have a good outcome.

Sandy-When did they test your progesterone??? It looks like you just O'd...you can't be more than 2 dpo! I definitely think they should test it again when you are 7dpo. Based on that temp spike today, it looks like you actually had a pretty good O. I was upped to 100mg and ended up with twins...lol So, I would definitely push for the retest! You may not need the 100mg, no need to get crazy lol

Sandy- I am pretty sure they tested your prog before you O'ed so I would definitely try to get it tested again. I really don't think the more clomid, the more chances of multiples. My Dr said it was only 5% chance of having more then one baby. I am on 100mg of clomid and it definitely worked better for me. It upped my O date by a few days. I say you should do it.

Marie- that is such crap! Poor DH! I would definitely call and complain. DH was sent home with his container so he could do it there. As long as he got the sample to the lab within an hour he was ok. I would be so mad at that clinic.

AFM- Nothing to report... still doing progesterone supplements, they still suck lol. I am going to get my progesterone tested tomorrow. Fx I break 10 at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->