[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Oh Amanda... I am SO sorry to hear about DHs SA. I can't even imagine how you both must be feeling right now =[

Ugh, Amanda I'm still so crushed for you :( my heart dropped to my stomach when you told me :(. I hope that you and OH will be okay :hugs: I know you guys talked about the sperm donation before but I'm sure this has crushed OH even more. Just hope you guys can work it all out and move on to have a beautiful baby

I just went through a bout of nausea, and I didn't like it. I actually have a vomit phobia, and any time I start to feel sick in the slightest, it's very bad. There's actually a name for the phobia (starts with an E...) but it's not coming to mind. I've had it my entire life. I get really nervous, shaky, and anxious around ANYONE who is sick. It's bad. SO. I have no idea how i'll deal with MS when the time comes. No idea what's causing it this morning. I almost feel hungry? I got some warm tea here at work and it seems to helping for the time being. I hope it doesn't come back. :-/

Amanda, I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. I cannot even imagine how you both must be feeling. Praying for you both. Also, I hope that you guys can figure something out so your dreams of parenthood can come true.

amanda, any time you want to talk, i'm available. i know everything you are feeling right now. huge hugs. sending lots of patience and understanding.

O Gosh Amanda I am so so sorry! I can't imagine what either of you are going through.

So sorry Amanda. That is horrible. How is OH? Is he having an even harder time now? Hopefully he will eventually open up to donor sperm...what about a family member of his? Does he have any brothers? DH's uncle cannot produce either so DH donated for his uncle so that the child would look like other family members and same family genes and what not. Just a thought? Worth a shot. Maybe wait a bit to suggest it though.

Thanks for all the support, ladies. I'm heartbroken but okay. It's just another hurdle that we get to jump through. Its killing me right now to think of having a child that isn't biologically related to him. As much as we want a child and how antsy I have been, this really puts things into perspective. I feel less pressure to get pregnant right away. Just need to digest all of this information right now. No more OPK's, no more "trying" since that won't do anything. Just time to live our lives now. AF is of course late and I am PMS'ing like crazy which doesn't help.

amanda, any time you want to talk, i'm available. i know everything you are feeling right now. huge hugs. sending lots of patience and understanding.
Thank you so much-- I appreciate it.

So sorry Amanda. That is horrible. How is OH? Is he having an even harder time now? Hopefully he will eventually open up to donor sperm...what about a family member of his? Does he have any brothers? DH's uncle cannot produce either so DH donated for his uncle so that the child would look like other family members and same family genes and what not. Just a thought? Worth a shot. Maybe wait a bit to suggest it though.

Thanks.. He is okay. We kind of knew that this was coming, so he braced himself. There are no family members that would be willing to donate, but I think he will come around to donor sperm. We're truly taking it one day at a time now.

Amanda I'm so sorry. It sounds like you are being pretty measured right now though, which is amazing. Sending you love x

Thanks, Amelia. I'm trying!

Alright ladies, we need to pick it up today. I wanna see some bfp's and lots of chatter.

Katrina, anything?

Cassidy?

Nichole?

Ashlee..how are your symptoms? Are you trying not to symptom spot?

Britt- sorry about the bout of nausea! YUCK.

BB- Where are you at in your cycle?

Where are all my testers?

Amanda, I am so sorry. I am shocked and devastated for you! You guys need some time to grieve this news... I'm sure he is a mess, as well as you, even though it seems like you are handling it with strength and grace. :hugs: <3

Hoping 1DPO but we will see how the next 2 days temps go. Got my fingers firmly crossed!

Has anyone had problems since downloading iOS 7 for the iPhone? Everytime I go on the Internet it loads up like an app page and something about Experian Hotels! Annoying :(

Hoping 1DPO but we will see how the next 2 days temps go. Got my fingers firmly crossed!

Has anyone had problems since downloading iOS 7 for the iPhone? Everytime I go on the Internet it loads up like an app page and something about Experian Hotels! Annoying :(

I haven't updated it yet...Concerned that I wont like it and will not be able to go back :haha: Have you googled this issue to see if anyone else has had this problem? sounds annnnoying, sorry hun!

I had a dream last night that you guys blocked my from the chat. That you all hated me and you started all sending me nasty private messages! WTH?!?! Probably crazy anxiety hormone dreams... I always get dreams about insecurites when I feel anxious, like friends secretly hating me or my hubby cheating on me... I hate dreams like that!

I had a dream last night that you guys blocked my from the chat. That you all hated me and you started all sending me nasty private messages! WTH?!?! Probably crazy anxiety hormone dreams... I always get dreams about insecurites when I feel anxious, like friends secretly hating me or my hubby cheating on me... I hate dreams like that!

I have woken up multiple times really f'n mad at OH, tried to kick him out of bed, etc. because I had dreams that he cheated on me.

He's always like wtf are you doing crazy lady? I was sleeping!

I haven't updated it yet...Concerned that I wont like it and will not be able to go back :haha: Have you googled this issue to see if anyone else has had this problem? sounds annnnoying, sorry hun!

I haven't downloaded it either because it needs me to delete stuff from my phone cuz it's too full, like pictures or apps or music... I refuse to do that.

I have woken up multiple times really f'n mad at OH, tried to kick him out of bed, etc. because I had dreams that he cheated on me.

He's always like wtf are you doing crazy lady? I was sleeping!

They feel so real right??? He is always so mean and cold to me in those dreams, too!

https://instagram.com/p/e-MRPziPdj/

Had to share this video. As much as I get frustrated with baby updates all the time I loved that he was snuggling her and she was petting him with her tiny fingers

Though I hope her mom keeps a good eye on them so he doesn't lay on her

https://instagram.com/p/e-MRPziPdj/

Had to share this video. As much as I get frustrated with babie updates all the time I loved that he was snuggling her and she was petting him with her tiny fingers

Though I hope ER mom keeps a good eye on them so he doesn't lay on her

cutest thing ever

Amanda- I'm trying not to read too much into my symptoms but it's impossible not to SS lol. Mostly just been really nauseous last couple days and bloated, with some aching in my uterus yesterday and last night.

Ugh! I hate cheating dreams!! I always wake up super upset. A while back I had a dream that we went to NC because DH was going to meet his daughter and then he and his ex decided to get back together. I was so upset, I actually woke up crying.

And I LOVE the new iOS!! The only thing I've been having trouble with is instagram but I don't think it's related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->