[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Morning ladies! Super sorry it took me forever to come chat. I slept in a bit today and then DH woke me up for a morning quicky :haha:

Total temp drop today. 98.68 yesterday and 98.32 today. That has NEVER happened in my TWW. My temps don't drop that much until day of or day before AF

OOO FX this is a good sign!

I just got 23 vials of blood drawn. Someone told me it would be like 3-4. When I saw all the tubes I was like whaaa...?!

That was me. I swear your list looked exactly like mine and they only took the 3-4. 23 viles is crazy! I've never heard of anyone getting that much taken. FX you get good results.

On my phone so I can't really go into full detail, but OH's appointment did not go well. OH is 100% sterile. Always has been, always will be. The scan revealed no visible blockages but they think there is a sperm duct defect. We have a zero percent chance of ever conceiving naturally, and there is no way to get his sperm for iui/IVF...

Amanda- I am so sorry these are the results you got :hugs: something will work out for you guys. There is always the foster/adopt route. You could possible change a kids life. Maybe DH will come around to doner sperm.

I had a dream last night that you guys blocked my from the chat. That you all hated me and you started all sending me nasty private messages! WTH?!?! Probably crazy anxiety hormone dreams... I always get dreams about insecurites when I feel anxious, like friends secretly hating me or my hubby cheating on me... I hate dreams like that!

I have woken up multiple times really f'n mad at OH, tried to kick him out of bed, etc. because I had dreams that he cheated on me.

He's always like wtf are you doing crazy lady? I was sleeping!

I have done this too!

Ok so I did give in a test today. My temp went up a little more so I thought 'What the hell'. :bfn: like I expected. Here is the pic of my IC test. If my temps keep staying up past 12dpo I might test again. They normally start dropping 12dpo for AF.

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
I had to go back and edit that post...too many spelling errors due to my "smart" phone

Amanda- I'm trying not to read too much into my symptoms but it's impossible not to SS lol. Mostly just been really nauseous last couple days and bloated, with some aching in my uterus yesterday and last night.

Ugh! I hate cheating dreams!! I always wake up super upset. A while back I had a dream that we went to NC because DH was going to meet his daughter and then he and his ex decided to get back together. I was so upset, I actually woke up crying.

And I LOVE the new iOS!! The only thing I've been having trouble with is instagram but I don't think it's related

Eeeks. I'm excited for you this cycle. How many dpo are you? Tickers don't show up on my work computer for some reason.

I hate cheating dreams too :(

I'm 10DPO today, testing in 2 days! And I haven't even peed on an OPK to hold me over! I'm doing awesome! So far I've got 50 points on FF. Was 32 yesterday

You are stronger then me Ash :haha: I have 45 points on FF but only 32 on OvuFriend

Hoping 1DPO but we will see how the next 2 days temps go. Got my fingers firmly crossed!

Has anyone had problems since downloading iOS 7 for the iPhone? Everytime I go on the Internet it loads up like an app page and something about Experian Hotels! Annoying :(

I haven't updated it yet...Concerned that I wont like it and will not be able to go back :haha: Have you googled this issue to see if anyone else has had this problem? sounds annnnoying, sorry hun!

I haven't downloaded it either because it needs me to delete stuff from my phone cuz it's too full, like pictures or apps or music... I refuse to do that.
If you back up your phone first, as soon as you update it all the space is free again and all you have to do is plug it back into your computer and restore from backup

You are stronger then me Ash :haha: I have 45 points on FF but only 32 on OvuFriend
I've got 44 on Ovufriend now. Had to update it lol. Last month I had 75 on FF though and no BFP :?

Nichole, somehow I missed your post. I don't see anything on your test..but I never see anything on IC's unless its blaring positive. Goodluck :)

Ash, keep holding out if you can! So much better at waiting than me.

Still no AF for me, just lots of creamy CM.

If you back up your phone first, as soon as you update it all the space is free again and all you have to do is plug it back into your computer and restore from backup

Aha! Thank you! :thumbup:

Nichole, somehow I missed your post. I don't see anything on your test..but I never see anything on IC's unless its blaring positive. Goodluck :)

No worries, its completely negative. I know this month isn't our month but I am hoping this next cycle will be the lucky one with 100mg of clomid.

incase anyone needs a laugh today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_tdY0V4Zo

Ashlee- what problems do you have with instagram with iOS7? That sucks! Mine has been pretty good, but IG could be a butt even before the update.

Ashlee- what problems do you have with instagram with iOS7? That sucks! Mine has been pretty good, but IG could be a butt even before the update.

Yea, I don't think it has anything to do with iOS7 Pretty sure it's just instagram being dumb because sometimes it just is. It just doesn't want to refresh my news feed the last few days

I'm trying! I'm really thinking more about what my temp will look like tomorrow rather than testing. I've had creamy cm but it'd different than usual. It's not as thick. More watery creamy

I'm trying! I'm really thinking more about what my temp will look like tomorrow rather than testing. I've had creamy cm but it'd different than usual. It's not as thick. More watery creamy

Crossing my fingers for you!

I get dressed in the dark most mornings as to not wake up OH. Cracking up at myself-- my undies are on inside out.

Still crampy, boobs hurt, and now I'm nauseous. AF needs to hurry it up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Ashlee!

I really think I am out. Getting normal pms signs, no cm at all and I just feel out. I am holding out a little bit of hope because I don't truly know until the :witch: shows. I kind of just want this cycle to end so I can begin the next.

I get dressed in the dark most mornings as to not wake up OH. Cracking up at myself-- my undies are on inside out.

Thanks!

Haha! I've so done that before! ANd you get to work and go to the bathroom and realize they're inside out...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Ashlee!

I really think I am out. Getting normal pms signs, no cm at all and I just feel out. I am holding out a little bit of hope because I don't truly know until the :witch: shows. I kind of just want this cycle to end so I can begin the next.
Thank you!

Ugh sorry you're feeling out :? I really don't feel in this cycle either. I think I just got let down so many times, especially last cycle that I don't want to let myself hope too much. Got my FX that you're wrong though and do get some lines

Thanks!

Haha! I've so done that before! ANd you get to work and go to the bathroom and realize they're inside out...

Yup...exactly!

^OMG OMG OMG this is so exciting!!! LOL :dance:

Give it two days to double!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back