[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

^OMG OMG OMG this is so exciting!!! LOL :dance:

Give it two days to double!!! ;)

That was my original testing date anyway :)

Now this better not be getting my hopes up like last cycle or I'm gonna be PISSED, but this time I'm having a dip too, so FX it's implantation and not AF coming in the next few days

My temp did the biggest drop yet. No sign of AF... but I know she'll be here today.

Ash- FX it's a great sign!! Super excited for you!

Amanda :hugs: So unfair that you have to deal with all of this, but I can tell how much you love OH and am so proud of the way you are dealing with things :hugs: I guarantee he will come around to donor sperm. It will all work itself out.

Nichole- you are so not out yet and your chart looks amazing!

BB- FX that you O'd!!

I always have horrible dreams. I really never have a happy awesome dream, they are always negative. Ever since I can remember. My dreams are either one of two kinds: A) Kevin is cheating on me/hates me/breaks up with me and is with another girl, or B) in some sort of big obstacle course/maze type setting (can be anything really- castle, cabin, island, etc) where I am being chased by some sort of bad people and am constantly trying to get away. And since TTC add some random pregnancy test dreams to there. Lol. I feel like I never get a good nights sleep because i'm either constantly running in my dreams or wake up crying because it was so horrible (I wake up crying at least 3 times a week). Dreams suck. Lol.

I have the same dreams Cassidy, never good, I'm always being chased or I can never find hubby and he won't answer my calls! Lol although I did have a good one just this week about peeking under the bed to clean it, and climbing into CandyLand! Haha I remember thinking- why did I never look under here before?!! :haha:

And I have 81 points on FF. How is that even possible?!?!?! lol

yay Ashlee!!!! My IB bleeding was also 10dpo and I got my positive at 12dpo!

And I have 81 points on FF. How is that even possible?!?!?! lol

LOL Maybe because of the creamy cm? I don't really trust FF. It sucks on pregnancy prediction. 75 points and BFN ugh :growlmad:

AF has pretty much gone. Temp 97.07 now drinking my tea :)

I'm feeling a little under the weather but I'm trying to fight it so O isn't delayed/knocked off timing for any reason.

Eating normal and exercising. Here we go.

yay Ashlee!!!! My IB bleeding was also 10dpo and I got my positive at 12dpo!

Was yours just pink cm? or brown spotting? Last month I got spotting at 6dpo but it was red at first and then brown. But, I didn't have an implantation dip with it

I think it is the creamy cm. You get lots of points for it per day... but I ALWAYS have creamy CM... I never have sticky or dry it's either creamy, watery, or EW so I always have a shit ton of points but this is the highest yet lol. Damn FF, playing tricks.

AF has pretty much gone. Temp 97.07 now drinking my tea :)

I'm feeling a little under the weather but I'm trying to fight it so O isn't delayed/knocked off timing for any reason.

Eating normal and exercising. Here we go.

Yay Amelia! I hope that this is the month for you! I'm sure things will be a lot less stressful this month now that you and hubby have a plan which should make TTC easier :hugs:

Hi girls......im so sorry ive been MIA...i promise to b here more 16th onwards....2 weeks more for my in laws to go :happydance:

Amanda im so so sorry for wat u guys r going thro...take your time...ur being so calm and brave whihc is incredible...:hugs:

Nichole hoping tht this mornings test means nothing and u get tht bfp soon...:flower:

Ashlee yaaaayyy for pink cm :happydance: look at everyone going crazy abt pink cm...hahahah...love u girls

Katrina hoping to c a bfp from u soon...all the best sweetie:hugs:

Cassidy sorry abt the temp drop hun...but hey u got your bd right this time...keep at it and im sure tht bfp will b there in no time :hugs:

As for nasty cheating dreams...i hate hate hate them....they spoil my entire day and i feel as if all of it actually happened....i start to dislike myself for even subconciously thinking like tht :growlmad:

I think it is the creamy cm. You get lots of points for it per day... but I ALWAYS have creamy CM... I never have sticky or dry it's either creamy, watery, or EW so I always have a shit ton of points but this is the highest yet lol. Damn FF, playing tricks.

I added creamy cm to yesterday and it actually took away one of my points...also took away a point when I added spotting today

Thx Ash x

yeah aside from a new problem to deal with at the rental... (augh so ready to get rid of that house) i'm feeling ok. DH is looking at houses this fri morning in Denver!!!

Thx Ash x

yeah aside from a new problem to deal with at the rental... (augh so ready to get rid of that house) i'm feeling ok. DH is looking at houses this fri morning in Denver!!!

Oh Amelia so glad tht u and dh have made a decision and r moving in together :) your bfp will b here in no time hun :thumbup:

Checked CP, the :witch: is here! At least my LP is totally consistent and I KNOW when she is gonna show. I'm liking this not testing thing, it honestly makes it so much less stressful, scrutinizing the little strips and forcing yourself to see lines. I only tested twice this cycle and STILL got crappy tests. This cycle I am NOT going to test unless I make it to night time on 14dpo/morning of 15dpo.

I'm feeling confident though. BD timing should only get better (hopefully lol), I have softcups now, am back into the swing of temping. Just feeling good :)

C'mon Cycle #12....

Checked CP, the :witch: is here! At least my LP is totally consistent and I KNOW when she is gonna show. I'm liking this not testing thing, it honestly makes it so much less stressful, scrutinizing the little strips and forcing yourself to see lines. I only tested twice this cycle and STILL got crappy tests. This cycle I am NOT going to test unless I make it to night time on 14dpo/morning of 15dpo.

I'm feeling confident though. BD timing should only get better (hopefully lol), I have softcups now, am back into the swing of temping. Just feeling good :)

C'mon Cycle #12....

Ugh stupid :witch: It is super nice that you have such a reliable cycle though. Takes out the guesswork that drives me crazy! FX Kevin cooperates this cycle too and it's the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->