[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

nichole, i think you should wait til 10dpo. it's like our thread's lucky dpo. (but that's just me...)
i get very bad cramps the first day - but i tend to drug up and push thru them, including workouts and such. my preference would be to sleep, but alas, the 9-5 doesnt always allow for that.

Tomorrow will be 10dpo for me which is why I was considering testing. I might not though, depends on how I feel.

Cramping 1-5DPO is usually due to progesterone surging due to ovulation, or from the actual site of ovulation where it popped! In pregnancy, they will start around 6DPO if any, and it is due to implantation! :)

A good thing to look for around this time is creamy CM which signifies high levels of progesterone, which obv helps with implantation. I had a gush of it at 6DPO, thought it was AF!

I knew it was too goo to be true to be a symptom. I mean I honestly know better, but i'm getting a little excited. LOL. I haven't really had any CM at at all.. maybe i'll see some soon.

Yep, one month to go! Who knows if I'll make it that long... I had danny 10 days early, so there is a chance this one might make an early appearance as well. Here's to hoping! I just wanna see him so bad!

Ughhh pain. Advil and hot pad on my belly. Stupid :witch:

Anybody else here get really bad cramps? I know the intensity varies per woman. Mine affect my lower back, legs, groin area, etc. basically from belly button down, front and back. I know I should be up and moving to encourage blood flow but I am just sulking in bed right now.
I have the worst cramps and it always gives me a horrible lower backache at the same time. That's usually how I know AF is coming. The backache hits first!

Yep, one month to go! Who knows if I'll make it that long... I had danny 10 days early, so there is a chance this one might make an early appearance as well. Here's to hoping! I just wanna see him so bad!
So excited to see pictures of his cute little face!!

Emily, I can't believe that you're so close! Mind blown!

Nichole, I would hold out even longer if you can. Of course I'm terrible at waiting so don't listen to me :)

Just went for a run on my lunch break and I could barely breath, felt like I was really out of shape out of no where.. Really weird. I could breathe just fine a few days ago. Still no sign of AF and my boobs are freaking killing me. Having a weird pain in my lower back (like tail bone area)

Amanda-How weird, could be a good sign.
Nichole-test!!
AFM:I have to work tomorrow blah I hate my job!

Amanda-How weird, could be a good sign.
Nichole-test!!
AFM:I have to work tomorrow blah I hate my job!

Did you not have to work today? Lucky duck!

Nikki, ugh what a pain. sending really good thoughts to you and your husband, I hope all goes smoothly with the unemployment office!

I farm everyday its the other job I don't like so much. I work at a sale barn a few days a week.

No not horses. They can't sell horses cause of the slaughter standings and testing requirements. usually just cows, calves, sheep, goats and pigs.

Emily, I can't believe that you're so close! Mind blown!

Nichole, I would hold out even longer if you can. Of course I'm terrible at waiting so don't listen to me :)

Just went for a run on my lunch break and I could barely breath, felt like I was really out of shape out of no where.. Really weird. I could breathe just fine a few days ago. Still no sign of AF and my boobs are freaking killing me. Having a weird pain in my lower back (like tail bone area)

I used to run regularly and was pretty good at it. One day I could barely breath whilst running. I got my BFP a few days later. I had to give up running because for some reason I just couldn't do it pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you!

I couldnt run when i got my bfp but it was because my :holly: felt like great balls of fire on my chest and i have TINY tatas.

Gg

Marie- My cramps are HORRIBLE the first of AF, but after that they completely go away. I'm so sorry you are feeling bad from AF!

Yeah, it usually just lasts 24 hours for me too. I'm getting a few extra hours worth today. I am feeling a bit better now though since DH got home.

Anybody else here get really bad cramps? I know the intensity varies per woman. Mine affect my lower back, legs, groin area, etc. basically from belly button down, front and back. I know I should be up and moving to encourage blood flow but I am just sulking in bed right now.

Eugh yes it's horrible. I forced myself to go to the gym last time it was painful and it really helped. Although I would prefer bed and chocolate. Is it just the first 2 days that are painful ? Try a hot bath

I'm going to go outside later and walk around for a while. Should help a bit. I should be more active anyways. :blush: i usually only get it the first day.

I have the worst cramps and it always gives me a horrible lower backache at the same time. That's usually how I know AF is coming. The backache hits first!

Can't get a break :nope: every cycle since I was 11. Tea helped today.

I usually don't cramp to much, I just get a killer headache. The type that makes me almost ill.

When I was younger from around age 12-15 I used to get them so bad that I used to throw up. I am so glad that doesn't happen anymore. Those were the worst!

That only happened to me once. I was on vacation in Australia none the less, there was a party and I had to go home I was cramping so bad, it was so embarrassing.

I used to run regularly and was pretty good at it. One day I could barely breath whilst running. I got my BFP a few days later. I had to give up running because for some reason I just couldn't do it pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you...not getting my hopes up!

I couldnt run when i got my bfp but it was because my :holly: felt like great balls of fire on my chest and i have TINY tatas.

My boobs were strapped into a sports bra and hurt like hell, too! I have tiny tatas too but they are big right now. Oh calls them period boobs.

Gg

Marie- My cramps are HORRIBLE the first of AF, but after that they completely go away. I'm so sorry you are feeling bad from AF!

Yeah, it usually just lasts 24 hours for me too. I'm getting a few extra hours worth today. I am feeling a bit better now though since DH got home.

Eugh yes it's horrible. I forced myself to go to the gym last time it was painful and it really helped. Although I would prefer bed and chocolate. Is it just the first 2 days that are painful ? Try a hot bath

I'm going to go outside later and walk around for a while. Should help a bit. I should be more active anyways. :blush: i usually only get it the first day.

Can't get a break :nope: every cycle since I was 11. Tea helped today.
I hope you start feeling better. I get horrid cramps days 1-3, and a heating pad is my best friend. Mine radiate down into my legs :(

I usually don't cramp to much, I just get a killer headache. The type that makes me almost ill.

I've been experiencing that a couple of days before AF arrives. It's excruciating. I'd rather have cramps!

When I was younger from around age 12-15 I used to get them so bad that I used to throw up. I am so glad that doesn't happen anymore. Those were the worst!

Mine were worse around then too :? My mom had the same problem when she was younger. She'd have to stay home from school because they were so debilitating. They put her on a high dose of birth control and they got better and she's basically been on them since with the exception of having kids. Mine have gotten a lot better since I started drinking Fertilitea but I still get them kinda bad. The backaches usually worse than the cramps themselves though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->