[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hi ladies! I spent a lot of time catching up but didn't post to subscribe. Glad I finally remembered! Happy October and I am ready to bring on fall!

does anyone else try not to go pee when AF is due? Just to avoid disappointment? Or just me?

ME!!!

teeheee. Glad I'm not the only one. I just went pee. No spotting, no signs of AF besides these cramps. Normally I don't cramp like this immediately before AF. I get crampy once she actually starts though. GAH! Why are our bodies so confusing?

Right now I run in there every half hour looking for her. AF where are you? :haha: But nothing but some watery cm.

that is the plan, I will call thursday am and get in to see the dr.

Emily you're due in one month!!!! Ahh so exciting!!

So excited for all you ladies that are close to testing! I'm way back here at 3dpo and i'm wishing I was closer... haven't really had anything going on today, but duh.. it's too early for symptoms. Just curious if i'll be running my marathon with a teeny tiny running buddy! ;)

I might cave and test tomorrow on an IC. I am not expecting a bfp, I just need to do something. All of this waiting around is killing me!

Yes Nichole I painted and bleached everything in my new house during that tww...also moved very heavy things, ate horribly and didn't sleep much. Makes me laugh at myself all those months I didn't go to the gym during the tww because I thought it would disrupt something lol. But I will say that as soon as I found out, I was terrified to paint or carry anything heavy. I still painted but kept the ceiling fan on and an oscillating fan on. And I wore a mask lol. And gloves when I cleaned lol.

Katrina - I sure hope this is just a sneaky bfp.

Nichole - I want you to test tomorrow!!!!!

Ughhh pain. Advil and hot pad on my belly. Stupid :witch:

Anybody else here get really bad cramps? I know the intensity varies per woman. Mine affect my lower back, legs, groin area, etc. basically from belly button down, front and back. I know I should be up and moving to encourage blood flow but I am just sulking in bed right now.

hello ladies. Sorry I missed so much today. I was busy shutting down work. Turns out neither DH or I can work during this furlough and as of now neither one of us will get paid until stupid congress get there sh!t together. Anyways, I am sitting on hold with unemployment currently on an "over 15 min wait time".... im sure all government employees.... UGH!

Nikki-I am so sorry this is going on! How ridiculous.

Marie- My cramps are HORRIBLE the first of AF, but after that they completely go away. I'm so sorry you are feeling bad from AF!

I had to laugh because I told my friend (who knows we're trying) that I've been feeling crampy today and yesterday, but told her that I wasn't expecting to be pregnant the very first time. She said "I'll be super happy for you, but I don't want you go get your hopes up and then be disappointed!" I said "Oh, I'll be okay. I don't expect it the first month, hopefully within the first few cycles" she then said "okay, then i'm going to say this. I started cramping immediatley with DS. I knew the day after we BD that I was going to be pregnant"

Now, I know everyone is different, but DARN! This makes me feel like my SS is justified! LOL. The cramps are there and i've thought it very wierd, but surely at just 3dpo it can't mean anything. Then you hear stories from women who've already had kids and can't help but be hopeful..

Ughhh pain. Advil and hot pad on my belly. Stupid :witch:

Anybody else here get really bad cramps? I know the intensity varies per woman. Mine affect my lower back, legs, groin area, etc. basically from belly button down, front and back. I know I should be up and moving to encourage blood flow but I am just sulking in bed right now.

Eugh yes it's horrible. I forced myself to go to the gym last time it was painful and it really helped. Although I would prefer bed and chocolate. Is it just the first 2 days that are painful ? Try a hot bath

Cramping 1-5DPO is usually due to progesterone surging due to ovulation, or from the actual site of ovulation where it popped! In pregnancy, they will start around 6DPO if any, and it is due to implantation! :)

A good thing to look for around this time is creamy CM which signifies high levels of progesterone, which obv helps with implantation. I had a gush of it at 6DPO, thought it was AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->