[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Ugh I feel stupid. I completely forgot that DH and I bded early this morning so what I thought was watery cm was actually semen. I checked again and my cm is dry as a bone. I feel so out now because of that.

Relax lady. Chart is good, chart is good, chart is good. xxxxx

I know I know I know, I stress over the stupidest things. I am just not going to worry about it until either AF shows or I am officially late.

I'm New to this whole forum thing. My name is missy and my husband and I have been ttc for 10 months and no luck I haven't been on bc for almost a year and I haven't had a period for 10 months now! BUT I did a opt yesterday and today and came positive... Confused! ... Any advice from you ladies?!

:)

Hi Missy, welcome to the boards! This thread is a "closed" thread. Essentially that means that it isn't open to new posters, due to having too many people following this thread as is. It's not that we don't like you--I promise! Sorry for any confusion! I suggest you venture over to the Trying to Conceive forum, and ask your question there. Best of luck TTC!

Nichole your chart looks really good! Fingers tightly crossed for you!

Did you girls see my OPK a few pages before?

O and Morgan, I love you amazing preggo women posting! Shows you care and gives me hope :)

Just went back and found it. Def try and take another one this evening. That's what mine tend to look like day before or morning of my positive. I always test twice a day.

I'm a Dental Nurse in Orthodontics so not sure about Oral Surgery. I've never heard of a gum graft :rofl: I feel shit now!

AFM I grabbed a pack of 5 OPKs in town today. I've just done this, I know it's not positive. Can someone explain to me please? If my temperature dip is due to ovulating today I won't get a +OPK will I? I guess I will have to see what my temperature does in the morning :wacko:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg

It depends on the person really. I get +opks on o day but some women don't. Temps really are the best way to know for sure.

Just went back and found it. Def try and take another one this evening. That's what mine tend to look like day before or morning of my positive. I always test twice a day.

It's 7pm here. I've drank tea all day! Do I try and hold until say 9pm or do FMU tomorrow if temperature doesn't rise? OPKs are so confusing!

I usually get a positive the day I O, unless I wake up in the morning and get a negative because I o'd early in the morning while I was sleeping.

They say FMU is the worst for getting a pos OPK. It takes a little time for the LH hormone to build up in your urine. Have you ovulated even though you haven't had a pos opk before?

It's 7pm here. I've drank tea all day! Do I try and hold until say 9pm or do FMU tomorrow if temperature doesn't rise? OPKs are so confusing!

I usually test with SMU because most OPKs don't want you to use FMU then I test again in the afternoon between 5:30 and 6. I'd say if no temp rise in the am, test with SMU unless your OPK says specifically to use FMU

I got my best +opk's at 11am ish. I would still get a + at night but the morning was best.

Nichole, I'm sorry your cm was deceptive!

does anyone else try not to go pee when AF is due? Just to avoid disappointment? Or just me?

They say FMU is the worst for getting a pos OPK. It takes a little time for the LH hormone to build up in your urine. Have you ovulated even though you haven't had a pos opk before?

I did a few the cycle I conceived my son and never got a +

I usually get mine with smu. I usually get them on day 13. Which was 20 days ago.
I usually test twice a day 9 am and 5 pm. I did run out on day 13 so I just quit after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->