[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

How is everyone? Lamago, I hope things are getting a little better for you.

I'm waiting to OV :coffee: Pretty sure tomorrow, but I'm feeling a little pinchy on my right side today :shrug: This is the 1st cycle where we are hoping OH's swimmers are improved because of the clomid, FXd!

Fingers and toes are crossed for you, Lilly. Your symptoms sound promising!

Also, I'm posting this (ttc info in spoilers) with encouragement from Lilly:
Just found out I'm pregnant. AF isn't due until Wednesday, so really early. We're really excited and this will be it for us. I should be due around mid December. Surreal to think I should have another baby before the year is through.

OMG! Congratulations Ameli! Now we have two mamas on #2 in here. I'm jealous! Please tell me all of the negatives about your pregnancy - OH and I really need to wait until July to start TTC #2, but I'm getting broody...

July is really soon, tx! Sorry, I know broodiness is contagious.

Congratulations Ameli :happydance:

TX - July is just around the corner :thumbup:

Congrats Ameli. Were u trying? I think a surprise bfp on a break or wtt would be amazing! I guess just after all the waiting and trying with Matt and all. Ohh, I don't mean for me right now if course . Yikes we haven't done the deed on months!

AFM breastfeeding is smoothing out. I've come to terms with my low milk supply and am supplementing with formula. will continue until I go back to work and will likely quit breastfeeding. I'm just trying to give him the little in making now.

Every little bit helps lamago. You've done a great job to keep it up for so long.

Congrats, Ameli!

lamago- glad breastfeeding is starting to get better!

I got my 1st ever REAL BFP! :happydance:

Twag and Ameli, what are your due dates so I can add them to the 1st page?

Ahhhhhhj, Lilly I'm still soooo excited for you. But I'm also excited because you can join our December due date group. My due date is Dec 16! :) Bump buddies!

Yay again I am so happy for you Lily :) :cloud9:

My due date is 5 November but my scan is 28 April so I can confirm then

Gutted I am not a Dec snowflake too but BUMP BUDDIES

Lilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Big huge congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->