[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

How is everyone?

I am doing okay the sickness seems to be easing although I am still not sure I can come off my meds just yet :thumbup: also I am due to pick up some sexy wrist splints for my carpal tunnel on Friday :wohoo:

Where is that Mizzy!

Twag, I hope the splints help. Are you having issues with both wrists?

I know I reckon she has a little something to tell us :winkwink:

Yeah both hands go numb at night and wake me it is horrible as pins & needles and goes down my arms too and then during the day they feel a little numb along my little fingers and side of hand and also my thumbs :( SUCKS never had this before!!

Apparently tho it goes away once you give birth so hoping if my MS hasn't buggered off by 20 weeks come birth time I will feel like a new woman :haha:

My midwife has said apparently they are uncomfortable but should help and that it will go away after birth so FX

:coffee: (decaf of course :haha:)

Thx girls!

BTW I just thought about it, I am now officially 30 years old. I remember when this group first started that it was looking for members of 30 or older!!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

I just wanted to do updates. Team Blue for me and Team Pink for Twag! :happydance:

We're still waiting on a due date for MIZZY, unless I've missed it.

Still cheering on fezzle, she is going to get that sticky bean this year! :hugs:

Congrats to you both! I'm excited to find out about Ameli and MIZZY next!

I started reading a book about sibling rivalry that may have put me off TTC #2 for a while... Kids can be awful to their siblings.

Awww TX but they can also be best of friends

Yea, it really is a mixed bag and some times being further apart can make it worse. I would think the longer you wait the more the older one gets that sense of "life was like this or that before you" but if you have them close then they don't know a difference. Me and OH are both years apart from our siblings and have that same experience of resentment from the older sibling....him being the younger though and me being the older :blush: I was NOT happy when baby came along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->