[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

These are ones that I'd probably consider, but are off the list for various reasons:

Girls:
Julia
Olivia
Margaret
Emma
Harriet

Boys:
Robert
Matthew
David
Andrew
Vincent
Harrison*
Brian

*DH's best friend just got a puppy and named it Harrison after George Harrison (his favourite Beatle)

Do NOT read if you like the name Harrison:

I went on a few dates with a guy named Harrison... He ended up being totally crazypants and I'm pretty sure he ended up stealing cash from a bank vault and skipping town. He was a total alcoholic and possibly into hard drugs. I know how to pick 'em!

I really love the name Harriet, but OH won't get on board with it. If we didn't have multiple friends named Margaret/Margarita/Maggie, Margaret would definitely be on our short list.

Oh! And Sophia, Sadie and Isabella...love those but those are our cats names :blush::haha: I really love Isabella aka Issie :cloud9:

Hmmm names:

Girls:

Naomi
Itzel
Diane (my name :haha:)

Boys:

Daniel

Oh! And Sophia, Sadie and Isabella...love those but those are our cats names :blush::haha: I really love Isabella aka Issie :cloud9:

Us too that is why we are calling our little madam it :cloud9:

Also added to our list are:

Girl:
Lela
Chloe
Lily
Holly

Boy:
Sebastian
Oscar

Lamago - she is all getting a bit scary now and also I am counting down :haha: cannot wait to meet her and not have to worry anymore (I am a worry wort preggo lady :wacko:)

How is Matthew doing?

Fezzle - we need to hear these dating stories :winkwink:

The first Matthew was the 'bad boy' I started hooking up with after I left my 1st husband. The second Matthew involved things too kinky to put online! :lol: :blush:

Snack we need an update after that bombshell you dropped on Lil's page

Eeeeeek this Saturday I am in the final 5 week stretch this seems like a milestone :happydance:

Since Snack has already broken the news in my journal but is such a busy lady, I'll update here!

Snack is preggo with #2!:happydance:

:haha: @ fez

We are becoming a girl-heavy group! Congrats to Fezzle on team :pink:!

I realized I have a few crazy neighbor stories that are almost as good as Fezzle's dating stories. I'll post them in here if you're interested.

Congrats on team pink Fezzle

Yes please tx 👍

Congrats on your girl, Fezzle! Yes, tx tell us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->