[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Thank you! I am so excited and surprised. I really thought for sure it was a girl.

Congrats Ameli!! How exciting!!

My due date is January 31!

OK, we'll have to see who has the 1st 2016 baby...if Wyatt is late he'll be the 1st.....man! I hope he isn't late :haha:

Ohh did I miss it?? Your baby's name is Wyatt??

:haha: Yes, we decided on Wyatt way before we were even pregnant! But I didn't reveal till we found out the sex. Fuzzy Wuzzy and Baby Bear are cute, but we thought we'd better give him a real name too :haha:

I figured I'd try to wake this thread from the dead, since we're going to have a new crop of babies in here soon! I'd say this has been a pretty lucky group. How's everyone doing?

Wow, it has been pretty quiet over here, no updates since August! Everyone check the 1st post and let me know if there is anything you want me to update!

I'm good, have the nausea under control for the most part and I might be getting a little bit more energy :thumbup:

Glad you're starting to feel better now, Lilly! Can you change Abby's birth date to 1/04/14? Just noticed it says she was born on the 14th. :)
I'm good too, nothing new really going on at the moment. :thumbup:

No, no. We all took a vote and decided we liked that date better. :rofl: Just joking, it's changed, sorry about that. :thumbup:

It's so funny... For a while, I was the only one pregnant in here, and then I was the first with a baby. Now I'm the only one TTC! We've come full circle!

All my info is correct!! Thx!!

All is well here too! Planning my babyshower which I plan on having Nov 7. Thinking rubber ducky theme.

:hi: ladies
All my info looks correct Lily thanks :thumbup:

All okay here just growing bigger and counting down the weeks I still have loads to sort out :wacko: BUT I only have 4 weeks left in the office eeeekkk exciting and scary

Mizzy rubber ducky theme sounds good :thumbup: - we don't have baby showers here in the UK :( would be cool if we did :thumbup:

For the front page- my EDD is 20 March 2016, though that was based on the scan I had around 7 weeks; I'm not sure if it'll change with the scan today. Scan today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->