[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Brittney - good work. My doc has me on the same possible regime if i don't get my period by the 23rd... as you can see temps are officially fucko'd right now... got an almost +ive opk about three days ago (two strong lines and the test line was only a fraction lighter than control) and now they are back to certainly negative... creamy not wet CM yadda yadda.

It's so frustrating.

I emailed the guy - hoping for a response soon-ish.

you usually take clomid days 5-9, or sometimes 3-7. i tried 5-9,4-8, and 3-7. you can even do 2-6. it will say on the bottle. gl!

Amanda new job sounds awesome
Amelia I hope you hear back from him soon!
Nikki she is beautiful
Afm had my work Christmas last night drank to much caffeine (2 cherry drs and cokes) and slept like crap. So no temp today. Oh well not to worried about it. To early for anyway.

Amelia- Ik it's not what you wanna hear but after MC your body is a bit confused so don't worry if it takes a cycle or so.. You will be back to regular in no time! And more fertile than ever.. trust me I've seen it happen with lots of girls on our thread. Most all of us experienced loss at some point and it can be confusing, frustrating, and downright annoying to wait on your body to get back in business. Oh and congrats on hearing from that dude.. How cool! You amaze me :)

And P.S. I got my BFP the only month I never got EWCM.. just stupid thick creamy cm.. but apparently it works, too.

Sandy- FX'd for this cycle.. that chart looks great. I bet is is so nice to see that rise and be able to relax!

Thanks Morgan. I'm a crossing my fingers.. it IS! You don't realize how much you take for granted normal body functions in a normal timely fashion until you can't count on it! Lol

Thanks! I hope it actually means something...

On a fun note, hubby and I are re-thinking our Gatlinburg vacation.. he's thinking Florida mid-February.. and after the weather this week, I'm thinking he may be on to something!

I was comparing last month and the previous months, and I think it already looks better. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though.. Here's a link that shows them.. We'll see I guess!

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks, Katrina. Hoping this is your month too.

I know how much we all want this. I get sad sometimes and confused but, who am I to question God's plan? I just have to trust that He has everything under control. <3 We'll see. Praying, keeping the faith and waiting (hopefully not too much longer LOL). If the good Lord wanted me to learn patience, well, I've learned my lesson.

I look at DH every day and realize how incredibly blessed I am. I yearn so much to make him a father. He is perfect for it. There's nothing I want more than to see him playing with his son or daughter.

I've always considered being a foster parent so that's something to think about, too. I have so much love ready to be poured out; it would be great to give it to those that so desperately need it.

Temp dipped the lowest it ever has yesterday, it's only gone up slightly today but I seem to be a slow riser. I checked my cervix and even though it's still high it's clamped shut today. If this is O I've never O'd this early!

Marie, you took the words right out of my mouth. Seeing my husband hold our son made me love him even more .. and I had no idea that was even possible!

Fx BB.

AFM, I got up for work at 330 am and forgot to temp. :( I feel like crap today. So nauseated! There is a stomach bug going around, I really hope that it's not what's wrong..

Morning Ladies,

Sandy fx'd its not a bug!

I had my blood drawn last night and here are my results...
HCG < 1
Progesterone - 0.36
Estradiol - 53

Doesn't the prog seem REALLY low? I'm expecting the dr to call in my provera which means I should expect af around Jan 23 and will be officially onto my first clomid round yay!

Brittney- That does seem low.. but I think Clomid will be your saving grace.. many girls I've seen with the same probs on here.. Sandy, Rachel, Nichole, Mirolee all benefited greatly from the effects of Clomid! It really is a wonder drug and I hope it finally gives you a good chance for a BFP!

Marie- WONDERFUL outlook, it really is all in His hands!

Sandy- Awesome chart.. don't forget tomorrow ;)

Katrina- I can't wait for your testing and for them to give you your quick fix so that you, too, can have your much deserved chance at getting a little bean. Don't give up girls, it's coming!

BB- I wanted to post my chart from July to show you that I used to get those pesky dips when I was preparing to O, although yours could very well be the real deal! I was chart stalking you and boy are you lucky to have 4 day AF's.. mine were usually 7!! :p Oh and your chart looks awesome compared to post-mc chart.. Looks like your body is back in action with a quickness! FX'd your journey is almost over and that you're given a reason to have a little more faith in 2014 ;)

Oh and BB I read what that person just commented on your FB post about "you should be happy bc many people out there lost loved ones or children this year.. blah blah" and it took everything in me to not comment like WTF you don't know what SHE's been through, ya DICK! Lol but then I realized they just were "trying to be helpful". Sometimes people should just keep their mouths shut..

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
Brittney-It looks low, pre O low. Go knock on that door and get some clomid.
Marie-You will make an amazing foster mom!
Sandy-One temp after O is not that big of a deal. Its a little early for implantation and I am sure you O'd.
AFM-Waiting to O sucks. Plus I don't know when its going to happen. Oh well the sooner this months over the better so I will probably end up in limbo.

You should have. Hahaha.

First day back at work today. That place is depressing!

Brittney, my progesterone was 0.5 when I was not ovulating. Fx clomid does the trick!

Morgan, I won't! ! :) i was like Dang it!! But who thinks at that time of day? Lol

I feel better. I'm NOT symtom spotting, however TMI but I have have been really constipated since Sunday. I hope that's a good thing for me because it's unusual for me.

FX sandy!
So I wonder when I will O this cycle? I mean it has been all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->