[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

+ive opk four days ago, getting lighter since... no temp spike, no sore boobs... RAAAAAAAAAAARW

Also - offering on this place today: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2815-Grape-St-Denver-CO-80207/13284421_zpid/

I'm so excited!!! Look at that yard!! Begging for vegetables and chickens.

Glad you guys are making an offer on it! I loved it when you showed me a picture the other day. FX for you guys! I hope you get it.
I don't know about your chart but maybe it will take a little while for your egg to pop this cycle.

Hope so... tbh if it holds until closer to next weekend I dont mind.... going to fly home for 24 hours to check out the house ;)

They countered our offer by 10k.. we're going to offer another 5k and tell them to fuck off if they want more. Jassssses.

Wow that was fast! It took us a couple days to hear back and forth.

That's massive! Mine is about a quarter of the size :rofl: Fingers crossed for you!!

Oooo I hope O waits out until you go home!!

Well a lot of that is in the janky basement BB, lol.

Yeah it's been on for a while and yesterday we floated a low-ball offer to the listing agent that seemed to go over ok. We were told they wanted a little over 300 so we offered 305 - they countered with 315 and we're hoping to get them to agree to 310 plus our closing costs so in reality it makes it about 305 for us after closing costs are paid.

I hope they will. We shot ours a low ball, they countered then we met in the middle and got it. Hopefully the same works for you!

Love the house, Amelia. I want chickens sooo badly, but I'm awfully afraid of critters getting to them. We live in an area full of coyotes, bob cats, and raccoons.

Katrina, where are you in your cycle? How did DH's tests come back? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up but I have been keeping you in my thoughts!

I'm trying as hard as I can to hold off on testing. I'm 10dpo and symptom spotting like crazy, but trying to hold out! My wrist hurt last night and my first thought was "is that an early symptom?" I've gone crazy.

Everyone in my office is sick, and I'm pretty sure that I'm coming down with it too. Which just made my symptom spotting worse. Sore throat and sniffles are a possible early preggo symptom too, haha.

I am cd 9. His results came back much better, they put him on a diet and so far he has been doing well. Everything was in the normal range now. They won't order an sa until after I go in so its a waiting game for another couple weeks. Don't worry about it! I hope you and dh are doing well.

Amanda - we have the same issue in Denver but I'll be building some sick chicken coop so no problems :)

Good luck this cycle. I'm glad you are still here... tbh i missed you and your crazy SS.

ps: prob driving up to SF tomorrow after work to see a friend :)

Katrina that's great news!!!!!

I was so proud. He lost 5 lbs at his sunday weigh in, I hope this is the starting of a trend for us. We made homemade goulash. The other day.
Brown hamburger-we used low fat. Add a can tomato sauce-low sodium homemade, and a can of water. Boil and then add whole wheat noodles. We also added mushrooms and water chestnuts. Cook until noodles are done. Add some chili seasoning. Tada. I used to make it with regular noodles and tomato sauce but it tastes the same healthier.

That sounds delicious... I'd probably try to make it with "vegan" crumbles and portobello mushrooms.

I have made it for a long time-but I do it with out measuring so I can't tell you exactly how much of each thing to put in. :haha:

Amelia, are you vegan? and, have a safe drive. It can be long! I'll be in SF until 5 tomorrow, or at home about 20 minutes north all weekend!

Glad to be back, but I'm only gonne be here every once in a while. Just trying to stay positive. Being on the boards can bring me down in regards to TTC and I don't like to put that negative energy out there. TTC sucks, infertility sucks, no doubt, but I always have to remind myself that I need to be fortunate that I'm healthy, happy, have a roof over my head, a partner who loves me, and a stable job. A break does me a lot of good (and puts things into perspective)

I'm lik 75% vegan although I've been trying to eat more meat - it's been mainly fish since TTC.

AUGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO MISS YOU i was hoping you'd come have a drink with me when my friend was at work on Sat night. lol SO last minute - sorry!

Katrina i LOVE cooking like that. It's how my grandmother "taught" me.

AND EVERYONE CROSS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FINGERS AND TOES BECAUSE THE AGENT JUST SAID THAT THEY HAVE ISSUED CONTRACTS AND THINGS ARE LOOKING POSITIVE!

We might have just bought a house!!

EEK don't forget you might have a house guest sometime! :haha:

I'm busy saturday night, otherwise I'd totally come in to the city for a drink! Fingers and toes crossed.

Once we have a secure contract and are in the house, it will be open for business.

You wanna ski Colorado... feel free to crash at ours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->