[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

aaaaand i just found out one of Pete's friends just died... and I have to tell him.

Zero motivation today :( what else is going on? plans for this weekend?

Work on Saturday. Sunday I will probably help my mom move her stuff into the new house.

Hubby is on call so probably just me and Tristan. Probably just feed ducks, crafts, park, housework etc. Nothing exciting really!

Oh they just added an ice storm advisory for tomorrow so I will probably try to get everything done before noon tomorrow.

FX Amelia! Sorry about hubby's friend!

As for the weekend.. doing some stuff for hubby's work tomorrow and most of the afternoon/evening on Saturday.. and nothing else specific that I know of.

I am SO tired tonight! Like I think I need a nap before grocery shopping. How pathetic. Lol. Guess that's what getting up at 3:30 am will do to ya! And I'm frozen. I don't want to leave. I want to put my sweat pants on and stay at home with my dog. I'm such an old lady!

I'm not as anxious to test as usual. I'm nervous actually. I'm afraid of a BFN I guess.. I have SO much creamy CM and my cervix is shut up tighter than Fort Knox, but I just don't wanna get my hopes up!

Are you testing Sandy?
Is anyone else testing soon? I won't be this month unless I end up in limbo.

Yeah I plan to.. Tuesday I think. That's 11 dpo. If it's not positive then, it's not going to be. I might break before then. Never know. Ha. I'm just not feeling optimistic. That usually results in crying. Lol.

Well fx for you!! I am not confident either so I don't test anymore unless something amazing happens on my chart but I doubt it.

for all of you POAS addicts, Check out this link: https://peestickparadise.com/files/Chart_of_BFPs.jpg

Brittney- I am SO EXCITED for you to start Clomid! I really really think it will help you a lot!!! Eeeek great things are coming!!!

Amanda- that is super exciting about the new job! I am pumped for you! FX that the symptom spotting leads to a beautiful BFP! Do you guys have any doctors appointments coming up or anything like that? Always thinking of you, glad to see you popping in! <3

Amelia- That's amazing about the producer messaging you!! How awesome would that be to get to move into an amazing house with your hub, AND get an amazing job doing what you love!! I have everything crossed that this all goes smoothly for you. So sorry for the death of your husbands friends :hugs: That house is absolutely freaking gorgeous. Hope you get it!

BB- Grrr you've had a tough start of the year. How can they just kick Tristan out of daycare?! That seems like a bunch of BS. Is his face swelling gone now? Hope he's feeling 100% again! Looking forward to seeing you O and get that rainbow BFP this cycle!!!

Sandy your temp spike is looking awesome!!! So excited for you! Your BD timing is prime!!

Marie- Your BD timing is AWESOME as well!!!! Hoping to see lots of BFPs this month!!

Katrina :hugs: I hope you O soon lady! I wanna see some cute curly haired, blue eyed babes from you!!! :) :) Great news about his results as well!

Is Colette still around? Has anyone heard from her? Hope she's doing OK!

Brittney- I am SO EXCITED for you to start Clomid! I really really think it will help you a lot!!! Eeeek great things are coming!!!

Amanda- that is super exciting about the new job! I am pumped for you! FX that the symptom spotting leads to a beautiful BFP! Do you guys have any doctors appointments coming up or anything like that? Always thinking of you, glad to see you popping in! <3

Amelia- That's amazing about the producer messaging you!! How awesome would that be to get to move into an amazing house with your hub, AND get an amazing job doing what you love!! I have everything crossed that this all goes smoothly for you. So sorry for the death of your husbands friends :hugs: That house is absolutely freaking gorgeous. Hope you get it!

BB- Grrr you've had a tough start of the year. How can they just kick Tristan out of daycare?! That seems like a bunch of BS. Is his face swelling gone now? Hope he's feeling 100% again! Looking forward to seeing you O and get that rainbow BFP this cycle!!!

Sandy your temp spike is looking awesome!!! So excited for you! Your BD timing is prime!!

Marie- Your BD timing is AWESOME as well!!!! Hoping to see lots of BFPs this month!!

Katrina :hugs: I hope you O soon lady! I wanna see some cute curly haired, blue eyed babes from you!!! :) :) Great news about his results as well!

Is Colette still around? Has anyone heard from her? Hope she's doing OK!
Thanks :) New job means a lapse in health insurance. So, We don't have any coverage until March 1st. ( I didn't want to pay the outrageous amount to cover the gap) So we are going back in march for more testing. It feels like all the pressure is off and I'm really okay with waiting until then. Plus, I get better maternity coverage/leave if I work for a year at my new job before taking leave, so waiting a little bit may not hurt.

When are you announcing your pregnancy?

I think after my next appointment. 6 days! :) :)

Totally understand you waiting! Fx that when you do get back to all the appointments you get WONDERFUL news!!

Eeks! I find out what we're having in 4days and you have your apt/announcement in 6! Going to be a good week!

Thanks Cassidy! I hope so!! Can't wait for you to announce! :)

Ashlee, suuuuper exciting! I say boy! :)

Amanda, how awesome. Things will work out, I'm sure of it!

Thanks Cassidy! I hope so!! Can't wait for you to announce! :)

Ashlee, suuuuper exciting! I say boy! :)

Amanda, how awesome. Things will work out, I'm sure of it!

Noooo! I'm wanting girl votes! Lol I'm excited and I'll be happy no matter what but I would just really like to have a girl first. I like our girl name better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->