[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Let it out Robert! Keep us informed about the change!!

I also had chipotle! Yummy!

Sorry TMI but sharp shooting pains in vagina that woke me up? Any ideas?

Fx Bb. I hope that's a good sign
Afm lower temp this morning probably a fall back. I hope it happens this cycle just because I hate drs.

No thoughts on the pain, BB. I got those before and after the BFP. Even now, I'm like, "is that stretching? Cramps? Gas? Am I hungry?" the pains never go away...

Katrina I hope for us both too!

I guess only time will tell, stupidly tested this morning, BfN, AF due Thursday.

Bb- what a textbook chart you've got! If anything, your dip was today so I don't think an HPT could be + by now ;) FX'd! Oh and what Mirolee said, I always have strange shooting pains too.. I tend to think it's the cervix though instead, even before being preg I got cervix pinches after O.. No worries!

Katrina- lookin good too! I'm sure it's just a fallback rise.. Keep busy I know it's soooo hard to wait!!

Amanda- I'm sorry you're feeling weepy but I think you're finally in a GREAT place for yourself.. new job, better pay, feeling good physically etc! You're beautiful and successful and no matter what happens with DH, you'll find a way to make a wonderful life for yourself and your future LO's :)

Marie- I'm sorry you feel so defeated :/ I know it's hard to feel good about anything at this point, but having no fertility issues really is wonderful! In time it will come.. You've got the right idea, it's all in His hands!

I just wanted to add for you girls that I was reading back when I got my BFP and I remember reporting a weird twitching feeling in my tubes or uterus.. Like I remember it feeling like baby movement early on, the popping fluttery feelings. It was a day or so before implantation and I think it was from my body moving the fertilized egg to its landing zone lol.. I've read about how the tubes contract to move a fertilized blast down into the uterus, and I swear I felt it. Strange twitches down low. So watch out for that, and a massive amount of creamy CM. And abnormal hunger. I don't think nausea really sets in until AF is due or after. Just some good stuff for all you SS'ers :)

AFM- I really wish I was at the beach today.. I'm craving warm weather. Ohio is nasty and snowy and cold and I'm really getting tired of not being able to go anywhere or sit out in the sunshine!!! (SO jealous of all you Californians!!)
:flow::shipw::icecream::cool: ME ----> :cold:

I want to be somewhere warm also.

Happy Sunday!

I've been having a lazy weekend so far but I finally have a full day with hubby!! Can't wait to lounge with him and then do some things around the house. We're are trying to coordinate a weeklong "vacation" from work so we can stay home and get some things done to the house that we've been meaning to do which makes me excited! Also we may be going to visit the pup were going to buy next weekend, give the deposit then we'll be able to pick her up the weekend of valentine's day!!! Do you ladies know if getting the pup at 5-6 weeks is too early and if you've heard of any problems associated with that?

BB, no ideas about the shooting pains but I hope its a good sign that a BFP is around the corner.

Marie, its so frustrating when the drs say there is nothing wrong and that we should be pregnant by now and its just not happening...it really tests our patience.

Amanda, I'm so sorry you and OH aren't in a good place right now, I feel like my dh and I drift apart at times and then I have to sit him down and tell him that I'm feeling that way and *most* of the time it has something to do with things going on with him (at work or in Brazil with his family) but he doesnt mention it so I just go on thinking its me! I hope Hawaii helps you reconnect.

Katrina, what dpo are you?

It was in the 30s here in Florida. Even with the heater I had on five blankets LOL Can't wait for tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 60s and we have to finish up the chicken coop and greenhouse. :)

It's going to be 0 here soon it's in the mid thirties now though. I am a measly 5 Dpo I might not temp the next few days and just take it as it comes now that I know I od. But I probably won't be able to since I'm a control freak.

It's going to be 0 here soon it's in the mid thirties now though. I am a measly 5 Dpo I might not temp the next few days and just take it as it comes now that I know I od. But I probably won't be able to since I'm a control freak.

That's what I did this past cycle. I stopped temping around 4-5dpo and then just took my temp the day AF was due. It was better for me to do it that way and I slept better. :)

I'm too OCD :rofl: I have to temp!

We've had a lovely day today, we went to a Childrens Science Museum called Eureka. You pay once and get an annual pass so brilliant value for money!

I've gotten home and I feel full of a cold all of a sudden, I don't feel ill just really snotty! Hope it doesn't last!

Today I am starving!! I have just demolished this, felt full for 5 minutes, I am now growly belly hungry! I really hope this is a good sign and not that I'm turning into a greedy fat piggy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
Amanda- I'm sorry about you and DH. I can't imagine what you are going through. I was in a situation once with a longtime boyfriend (minus TTC) and we went on vacation as a last ditch effort. Unfortunately we broke up the day we got back. So maybe this trip will be an eye opener and you will see where everything stands. *hugs*

I am still here to support you all. I just feel like the odd woman out because I didn't have the struggle a lot of you are having. I feel bad sometimes posting and don't want anyone to feel like I'm "rubbing it in". So most of the time I'm here and reading, but try to stay relatively quiet. I think about you gals all the time!

Thanks, Ladies. I sooo appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes. I know that what ever happens, will happen. and somehow, someway, it was for a good reason. I'm at work today, yuck, but getting a lot done. yay for being productive. Its 70* here in California today. My view from my desk is attached.

Hi to everyone-- I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Katrina, how are you? I don't know anything about temping so I have a hard time keeping up with you TTC. It's not that I don't care, I just don't understand it :)

BB- Fingers crossed that they are good signs! That plate of food made my hungry!

Britt, don't feel guilty. We love having you here, and appreciate that you still care about all of us TTC! Please don't think that you're rubbing it in, I am SO thrilled for you, and love seeing your updates!

Thanks, Cassidy!

Attachments

• 1.19.14.jpg
    1.19.14.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
Ugh, hate your beautiful view and 70 degree weather. ;)

Amanda I am well, I od so don't worry about the temps. I'm ready for January to be over for sure, besides the appointment the weather here stinks I will live vicariously through you and warm temps. Dh and I went to the in-laws together. Which ended with fil yelling at mil.

Oh Katrina yuck! Fighting in front of company is not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->