• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Oh no! Poor kitty :( I'd be a wreck too. My animals are everything to me.

Rachel, hopefully it's something simple. Pets are family. Prayers! Our dog is our child.

Amelia, i didnt mean for you to have to feel like you shouldn't say what you feel. That's what we are here for! I just am concerned is all. It's awful to go through. My situation was different, but similar enough to know what you are going through. There are still days I sob uncontrollably. I probably always will. It's just the nature of it I guess?? Praying for you.

Bb, yay! Sounds wonderful! !

Nichole, I would switch if you feel like it will help. Worth a shot!

Just got my positive opk! ! Yay!! Finally!! Gotta get at least one more BD, if not 2, outta hubby. I feelhave relieved. Fiiiiinally! :) So, just making sure I get it right.. + opk = ovulation in the next 24-36 hours.. maybe 1, maybe 9, maybe 33, but in that time frame.. right?

So just out of curiosity, last nights looked positive. Tonights, even more. Does that mean both are positive or the last night's was negative?

Mine were always positive when the first line came up fast and strong and was the same if not darker than control. I confirmed it with a less positive test the next day or days... I always keep mine so I can see progression/regression.

So ladies any questions my Dh should ask tomorrow at his physical besides the liver disease affecting fertility ones?

So my kitty has cancer. There's a tumor wrapped around his intestine. No option for surgery. We brought him home. Started him on some meds to make him comfy and to get him to eat. I'm just a wreck

Sandy- all I can think of is some Marvin Gaye.. Let's get it on:happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: Rachel I am sooooo sorry. You have given him an amazing life and I know you will make him as comfy and loved as possible until he passes. :hugs:

I'm sorry too Rachel. Ugh I can't imagine, even my DH said oh poor kitty :nope: I can't imagine our furbaby getting sick. Just try to hang in there love. Urgh so sorry even though ik that doesn't make it better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->