[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

I thought they usually prefer to do an SA first? Weird.. so sorry! We are expecting at least -20. Brrrr. I wanna call in sick!

Thanks Amelia. I never realized it was that long. Wow.

No they don't. Which is stupid. But if he checks out and I'm not working there is no point of doing it.

I think it's ridiculous to assume the problem is with the female immediately. In our case, I am the issue, but not all. That's not fair.

Its just easy for them. Go in a cup and they are done. For us its blood draws, internal exams etc.

They did both Pete and myself pretty much at the same time - I got my internal exam and bloods and he got his SA... mind you we were going to a fertility clinic so no dicking around.

They said they would do us at the same time, but they wont do him first. Seriously we have to wait a month just because insurance wont cover me because my last physical was the end of January last year. They have to be a year apart.

Can you have tests done at your request? In th Uk they won't check for any fertility problems until you've been trying for a year!

O and you have to have had 3 miscarriages to the same man before they will look into that too!

We will have been trying for a year then, well according to them anyway. We went of bc in Feb, then I got sick so we waited and started actively trying in March. So since I told them we are starting to try at my last appointment its been a "year"

Well Dh had is appointment his liver tests and blood pressure came back good. They won't do an sa until they have tested me which pisses me off. I can't make an appointment until after Jan 27. So this month best hurry up.

Glad his apt went well but why the heck do they have to wait..silly

Omg I forgot to subscribe!! Lol

I was like, why have the girls been so quiet?!

HI!! :)

I hate being on my phone and accidentally pressing unsubscribe. Grrr.

Hi ladies!!!! New to this.... I swear I spend hours a day reading these forums!!! Love hearing all the stories that relate to your own.... It helps :)

I unsubscribe by accident all the time. whoops.

I'm going to take a big break from BnB. Given how tumultuous TTC has been for OH and I, being away from BnB has made it a lot less stressful and I feel a lot less anxious about it. There is a lot less pressure for us to get pregnant right now, and I have faith that it will happen when the time is right.

Please keep in touch with me on facebook, and those of you who have my number, please feel free to text me. Don't be a stranger!

I have gifts for many of you, and will be reaching out to you on FB to get your addresses!

I understand you taking a break Amanda!! I will miss hearing from you.
I have been lax on the gifts lately, its my fault I just haven't been in a good place to go to the fabric store and hang out in the baby section but I know I will be back at it soon. Sorry ladies.

Amanda, I totally understand that. I hope things turn around for you!

btw, my favorite baby products ever are on super sale :

https://www.gilt.com/sale/children/aden-3402

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"