• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Hey Amelia- not saying Pete needs it, but my fertility doc is doing a day of free sa's. Not sure the details. Let me know if you want info.

Cheers. He got an SA done last year - he's perfect. Annoyingly perfect.

Rachel, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine.

Based on these and this mornings being lighter, yesterdays was probably the only "true" positive I would say.. sorry I didnt get them up last night. We got busy then it was late..

Attachments

• 30u2udy.jpg
    30u2udy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
I say you ovulate today based on that temp Sandy! Get a BD in this morning! FX'd :) :)

Happy Friday ladies... On my phone so it's hard to respond to everyone properly...

Rachel, I'm so sorry about you cat... Losing a pet is so awful I wish I could hug you irl

Amelia, I'm glad you're back and so sorry your feeling so upset give yourself time to heal and I think focusing on a healthier you is a great distraction.

Katrina, good luck at dh's appt today

Sandy, yay for finally o'ing... Better late than never!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone... Afm, we're braving the snowstorm to head up to Maine for a long weekend at Sunday River skiing with friends... Left my thermometer and OPKs at home so I can just focusing on enjoying time with hubs :)

I'll catch up with you ladies Monday morning!

I hope! We BD'ed after 11 last night.. not this morning. MAYBE tonight. Fx.

Enjoy your weekend, Brittney! We are getting ready for more snow here in Indiana. And FREEEEZING temps. Boo!

So my Dh has his appointment today, I think he planned it for chore time so I can't go. But he took my questions. So hopefully we get him in for an sa next week. They can't have him after that :haha:
Af is still here and on Sunday we will go a buy some opks, pressed, soft cups and go out with a bang before my appointment.

Britt dress warm! It's minus temps up here!

It's two below here. -15 with wind chill I don't think. I hate winter, Monday is going to be worse.

Mirolee- we just passed Portland like 20 minutes ago... Brrr it's currently 2 degrees according to the car temp...well now it changed to 1. I've got layers for days ;)

It was below zero here this morning too.. -10 I think.

It's 52 here - high of 72. Go on... hate me now, I don't care. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt on my dog-walk this morning.

Same here.. 2 degrees the radio said when I was driving to work. Ice everywhere, the snow frozen over from yesterday, and a blizzard expected for Sunday.. fun fun! :dohh:

Amelia- Hahaha I thought of you this morning when I saw the "37 deaths in Colorado" hoax news report lol. I was like WTF who ruined it for America.. til I read Jesse Pinkman LOL.

https://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02...-37-in-colorado-on-first-day-of-legalization/

If we don't get a BD in today, do you think that our bases are still covered?

If we don't get a BD in today, do you think that our bases are still covered?

Yup. Those guys take up to 12 hours to get in position and then another 12 to "prepare"... you have at least three waves of infantry there waiting for the kill order.

@Morgan - ha ha ha ha ha.

I just went for a 3mile run with the dogs and am now ice drinking lemon water. Win.

It's about 0 here with the windchill, I think. It's miserable. All the snow we got yesterday is just frozen now. I can barely see out of my windshield because it's filthy and my wiper fluid won't come out!

I'm jealous of your weather Amelia! I bet that's wonderful!

So jealous we are looking at 30 below on Monday. I want to die.

Well Dh had is appointment his liver tests and blood pressure came back good. They won't do an sa until they have tested me which pisses me off. I can't make an appointment until after Jan 27. So this month best hurry up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->