[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Yea I definitely plan on doing prenatal yoga throughout my pregnancy, even if it doesn't feel like I'm being challenged at all.

Mizzy - Yea the ones I own I had to pay for, though I'm sure you could probably find something on youtube or maybe rent?

Yea I am going to see of I can rent or borrow or something, lol.

Note to self: prenatal yoga is worth it! Will definitely remember that for future reference!

Hey everyone!!!! Been gone a while :) !
Hope you are all doing well :)
This is my busy week :sex: lol so here's hoping this could be it and be due to test around July 9th :)

:dust::spermy:

FF is so fickle. I put in some new temps and now I haven't O'd at all. FF cannot read my temps for shit.

Mrs. JJ: remember temps are almost meaningless for detecting ovulation. I still have my detector set to Fertility Awareness Method, but will be changing it to OPK/monitor (assuming I ever get a positive OPK!!!)

Your temps really aren't that different from your last cycle. And on that note, they are a bit low. Just my $0.02, but next time you go to the doc you might want to ask them to run a thyroid check.

I agree about FF. I always have this issue where I put in my temps at EXACTLY the same time every day, but it never draws a line between the points. It especially made me angry during my last cycle when I had a beautiful triphasic chart (leading up to a CP), and it just stopped connecting the dots after implantation occurred. And until I started using the OPK/monitor method to detect ovulation it gave me cycle after cycle of "no O detected" so I'm not renewing my sub. CDTP has been just as accurate and DID detect O and implantation when I used both OPK's and temps.

Ya my temps are particularly hard to read, the best I can do to figure out O is to count backwards 12 days from AF, otherwise it's impossible to pinpoint for me, let alone FF.

I've thought about having my thyroid checked Clandie but it seems like a lot of women have low temps like I do so then I didn't bother... also cause it would require a needle... :haha: I take my temp orally, when I was doing it vaginally they were "normal" but then that was 4 years ago.

If you're having a thyroid thing, it will eventually get to be impossible to ignore. I hope that's not it, because it's no fun - though fortunately easy to treat! And vaginal temps have a different range than oral temps, I couldn't even tell you what they are supposed to be - my guess would be higher than oral temps.

Vaginal temping? now I really do learn something new every time I come on here! haahaha...

Oh ladies.......it's tuesday...my sister in law leaves saturday....I really am not feeling very "positive" for this month...but...the upside is I'll have a BLAST at my girlfriends wedding on the 6th! Oh and....July 1st I have a spa day booked with some friends....very much looking forward to that!! :) :) I have made a pact with myself to not "wish" time away......so I'm NOT going to WISH for AF to just get here so I can move on......I'm going to just enjoy my AF free time.....and I have noticed that staying out of the Pregnancy test gallery REALLY eases my tensions! Weird huh??? I find being in there and seeing all those tests causes me to have like "mob mentality"....I go all crazy inside....so hard to explain! So I have sworn to stay out of there....I hope it helps....I just want to relax and enjoy and not wish life away......

-This zen moment brought to you by Chulie-.....enjoy it...it DOESN'T happen often! lmao...

@chulie: I work a lot with death and I couldn't agree more. The only thing anyone of us can be sure of is today. Your post preached to one of the things I believe in most - tomorrow is promised to no one. I really should plan something awesome if I have to start cycle 10... no ideas at the moment, but I'll start thinking of something.

Love it Chulie! That's what I do, I plan something awesome for when AF shows so it's not a total bummer. Oh and I get my drink on of course!! :wine:

Ya man.....I'm refusing to say "I just want AF to get here"...NOPE...I've got great plans to enjoy my DD and DH...I do have to say...it's helping..because I have SUCH a busy weekends planned and I just realized...wow...I can test on like...SUNDAY if I wanted to? it's come that fast already?Not sure if I will or not...I do have an awesome "girls spa day" on Monday so...maybe I should test monday morning and then that way regardless of what it says..I have such a crazy day planned that I won't have time to "dwell"??? I dunno...we shall see....

Anyone else testing soon????????

Yay! So in 5 days the July testing will begin!

T-minus 7 days for me! (July 3)

Ya man.....I'm refusing to say "I just want AF to get here"...NOPE...I've got great plans to enjoy my DD and DH...I do have to say...it's helping..because I have SUCH a busy weekends planned and I just realized...wow...I can test on like...SUNDAY if I wanted to? it's come that fast already?Not sure if I will or not...I do have an awesome "girls spa day" on Monday so...maybe I should test monday morning and then that way regardless of what it says..I have such a crazy day planned that I won't have time to "dwell"??? I dunno...we shall see....

Anyone else testing soon????????

Best of luck Chulie:thumbup::dust:

Fingers crossed you get :bfp:

Hope anyone else testing soon has good luck also!!!

Im not going to be testing for 2 weeks :sulk:

Ya I very much feel like testing has snuck up on me...I've enjoyed so much not feeling let down by the white window.....I kinda feel like a kid who found out I have a dentist appointment...."awwwww mom...do I HAVE to?!?!" Hahahahaha....... I mean I KNOW I'm gonna test early...even if I don't want to...it's like the angel on one shoulder saying..."dont test...just wait for AF and avoid dissapointment"...and then the devil saying " just do it...you know you want to".................and if you know me....the devil always wins! LMAO.....

Hey Clandestine I know your using OPK but...it IS possible you did "o" and it just wasn't picked up on the test......I mean I don't know much about those test but...my oppinion would be to listen to your body over a test and if you had ewcm...then I say you "o"d!!!!

Ya I very much feel like testing has snuck up on me...I've enjoyed so much not feeling let down by the white window.....I kinda feel like a kid who found out I have a dentist appointment...."awwwww mom...do I HAVE to?!?!" Hahahahaha....... I mean I KNOW I'm gonna test early...even if I don't want to...it's like the angel on one shoulder saying..."dont test...just wait for AF and avoid dissapointment"...and then the devil saying " just do it...you know you want to".................and if you know me....the devil always wins! LMAO.....

Hey Clandestine I know your using OPK but...it IS possible you did "o" and it just wasn't picked up on the test......I mean I don't know much about those test but...my oppinion would be to listen to your body over a test and if you had ewcm...then I say you "o"d!!!!

Haha i hear ya!!!! I'm just going to try not think about it too much ( ya right :winkwink: ) and roll on July 12th until i can get testing :happydance:

chulie: I just posted another research summary on my journal a bit ago. I think I ovulated either last night or early this morning. EWCM has been gone since I woke up the second time at 930 AM, OPKs still darkish at 11 AM, though - but I think science explained why. Too long to reproduce here, but detailed it in the journal post. And for whatever reason I did a mid-day temp at 1235 PM and it was 98.75 which is WAY up from 96.80 (what it was at 430 AM, when I woke up the first time). So... FX... think we've done all we can do this cycle and really hoping for LP symptoms SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->