[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

So I am on CD 11, should be ovulating around CD 20, since last cycle was 37 days long. IDK, I think I might be testing around July 22nd or something like that. This is mt first cycle trying so I hope I hit ovulation this month. I decided to order some OPK's, hopefully they come soon so I can start using them this month.

@Mrs. JJ: :rofl: @ "the beast with two backs"
And seriously, been peeing on things since I got my new OPKs on CD 5.

@MIZZYD: I think you have plenty of time to get your OPKs in. I *usually* ovulate later in a cycle.

@Lilly: YAY! for getting your OPKs in time.

AFM... every so slight presence of second line on OPK and EWCM this morning. BUT temp is still higher than I'd like - so much so that "Fertility Frenemy says: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe. Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occurred between CD 7 and CD 11." And that's not including anything about the dark negative OPK on CD 7 (I added that as a note, not as a OPK to be factored into my chart). So, keeping the every other day marathon going... and waiting!

Clandestine it makes me laugh every time that you call it "fertility frenemy".........hahahahaha.

I can't take credit for that, was txbiscuit who named it that - I just think sometimes it's "Fertility Friend" and sometimes it's "Fertility Frenemy" :) Today, it has removed the note about possible ovulation between CD 7 and CD 11.. OPKs are still negative but have been less negative the last two days (still lighter than the one from CD 7 - so far).

Hi ladies.... I started ivf today so can I join in with you ? I should have a test around 20th. Obviously may be before or after depending when I have the egg transfer! This is coming up to our 4th year ttc #2! Our wedding anniversary is the 19th July so maybe I will test myself then! Cheap present! Ha ha!

Fingers crossed for us all x

I should be getting my OPK's by June 25.

Welcome NadB :hi: OMG, that would be the best present ever! :happydance:

I'm just gonna wish you a happy and healthy 9months NOW! :winkwink::haha:

How many eggs are you going to transfer?

Thanks LillyTame, we are transferring 2. Let's hope at least one sticks! Would love them both to though x

Just realised its for ttc #1........ Oooops! Shall I leave as I'm #2 ? ;-) I really should read whole sentences!!!! X

FXd for you, hun! :dust::dust:

When do you think the transfer will be? (I don't know how IVF works:blush:)

Just realised its for ttc #1........ Oooops! Shall I leave as I'm #2 ? ;-) I really should read whole sentences!!!! X

Haha, no that's ok. We have a couple ladies on #2 in here. If anyone comes in past #1 I'm not going to kick them out! :hugs:

Probably in roughly 2 weeks maybe a few days either side x

Oh phew..... You seem a lovely bunch. You would of had to drag me out kicking and screaming...... Ha ha x

I really learn soooo much with you ladies. Like I have never heard of IVF.

Next thing you know I am going to want to become a doctor or something. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"