• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

duckytwins

3 boys and 3 angels
Reaction score
I had two early miscarriages in 2004, then gave birth to my amazing twin boys in September 2005. Then, we lost our precious daughter in December last year and weren't really prepared to try again so soon. I had a really weird cycle last month and ended up Oing early, so seeing that :bfp: was a shock to say the least! But, here I am, a tiny bit pg and scared to death. Would anyone like to join me in wating for a new year bundle? Let's start a group!

The PAL Ladies

Jessica - Duckytwins
Due January 5
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/f0hmm4.png

Lindsay - Greens25
Due January 6
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/rCLIm4.png

Michele - Mrs S-M
Due January 9
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/2cRwm4.png

Twila - Leinzlove
Due January 26
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/Vs9Bm4.png

Remembering our angels
Becca - Girlinyork :angel:
Hilary - Jingles23 :angel:
Tasha :angel:
Kirstene - Mrskg:angel:

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/heartcandlesandfeathers.jpg

:hi: Welcome! I'm cautious too, but still optimistic!

:hi: Welcome! I'm cautious too, but still optimistic!

Hi i will join you. I lost my little girl last year at 28 weeks. I just got a BFP yesterday and Im also waiting cautiously. ive been feelingg extremely hot other than thay no unusual feeling or symptoms. Thank you for inviting :)

Welcome ansiosa. I will be posting something in a little bit, asking some questions about out group members, if that's okay with everyone. Something we can fill out to get to know each other a little better.

Congrats on everyone's :bfp:s. Crossables crossed for sticky beans!

Hey Jess,

I am in. Pregnant after twin loss at 11 weeks in November and I am scared to death.
I worry about everything....

My bbs hurt yesterday but not today...
Is my beta doubling like it should? I don't know because I only had one round of bloodwork...
I don't have many symptoms...tender bbs and random crampy/tinges... but that comes and goes (m doc said if I get it, morning sickness will start closer to 6 weeks)....

Ball of nerves.... I tell myself to chill and try "not to think about it" but that is IMPOSSIBLE!

I have to call on the 22nd to book an appt for 8 weeks (the next week) for more comprehensive bloods and ultrasound.... anxious to book the appt. but will be terrified when it comes.... such bad experiences last time....it brings back hard memories...

Getting to Know You

Name
Jessica (or Jes is fine)
SO's Name
Tyler
SO's Age
He'll be 36 on the 17th
Do you have any other children?
Yes
If so, tell us about them
We have 6 1/2 year old twin boys, Alex and Jonathan
EDD
January 5
Tell us about your loss
I'm on my 5th pregnancy and have had only one delivery. We had two early miscarriages in 2004, before we got pregnant with the twins. Then we lost our daughter, Tess, on December 20, 2011 ~15 weeks, to Trisomy 13.
What makes you nervous about being pg again?
Because our loss was fairly late, I'm nervous that I will get through the first trimester again, thinking everything is fine, then find out it's not. I don't think I can go through another loss like that.

Also, the last time I was at my dr's office, it was just after we lost Tess. I'm scared to go back again. And the last time we had an ultrasound, it was the worst experience of my life. I'm nervous about having another one.
What are your symptoms?
Nothing really to write home about. I am pretty tired. I pee a lot, but I increased my water intake (It seems I spot if I don't drink enough). My bbs were a tiny bit sore the other day, but not really anymore. I have some cramps, pulling, twinges and bubbly feelings. Oh, and heartburn.
What's different about this pregnancy than the last one?
With Tess, I was sick ALL the time. I couldn't keep anything down and threw up pretty much all day. My bbs hurt so bad I had to wear a sports bra to bed every night.

That's me! Tell me about yourself!

Getting to Know You

Name
Becca
SO's Name
Chris
SO's Age
31 in June
No
EDD
January 12
Tell us about your loss
It was my first pregnancy and unplanned. On Christmas Eve I was spotting and went for a scan and saw an undersized bean with a heartbeat. The doc told me I must have my dates wrong but I knew I didn't. A week later I spotted again and I found out at the u/s beany died. Baby was sized 7+4 and I had a very messy d&c afterwards
I'm afraid I can't carry children. I'm worried my tests are so faint (even though the doc has assured me they're fine). I'm scared of my hospital and I'm afraid of needing another d&c and them messing up again
What are your symptoms?
Sore boobs, sore boobs, and sore boobs. They woke me two hours early this morning. Massive mood swings and dull cramps.
Last time, I had a really bright test at 13dpo. I'm getting really scanty lines at 13dpo this time. Other than that, symptoms are the same.

Hi Becca. So sorry about your loss. I want us all to make it this time!! Hi Lindsay! Welcome!

Looks like I was right to be apprehensive. Started bleeding this morning. It was a chemical

:(

I am so sorry Becca :hugs:

Can I join you girls?

Name
Tasha

SO's Name
Matt

SO's Age

Yes

Morgan he just had his eight birthday, Naomi-Mae is six, and Kaysie Blossom is four on the 12th

EDD
January 13th

Tell us about your loss
This is my 16th pregnancy, so I have had a lot of losses. My first loss was my third pregnancy; My waters broke at 28+6, at 29+2 I had a failed induction, they left her in me with no waters. At 35+5 we had a scan and they over measured her tummy by 10cm's, she was fighting for her life and no one realised. Honey was born sleeping at 36+6 weighing 5lb 11. The post mortem said six weeks without waters compromised the placenta and so it was too small, 50% clots, and a 10% abruption. No waters meant that Honey's lungs and kidneys hadnt grown since around the time my waters broke. The hospital have admitted negligence.

Pregnancies five to eleven were first trimester loses between August 08 and September 2010. November 2010 I got pregnant again, I was put on progesterone, clexane and aspirin, we made it past twelve weeks and for a moment I dared to hope, sixteen weeks we had a private gender scan, it was a beautiful moment and we found out we were having another girl. By our anomaly scan at 21 weeks I was convinced something was wrong, I said to everyone she was going to be tiny. The scan came and I was proved right, she was below the 3rd centile, not good with my history yet they wouldnt let me see a doctor, the next day I kicked up a fuss and another scan was booked for 24 weeks. I still felt uneasy so booked a private anomaly scan for eleven days later and that showed she was now below the 1st centile and showed signs of brain sparing, I wont go into more details but the 24 week scan showed she had died and Riley Rae was born sleeping at 24+3 weighing a teeny tiny but perfect 340 grams (12 ounces).

I have had first trimester miscarriages since then too June 11, 2nd December 2011 and 28th January 2012.

Just another loss, I am very high risk for loses in any trimester.

What are your symptoms?

Everything is on and off, like nausea, sore breast, dizziness etc

My last pregnancy was a twin loss, so the symptoms were extreme with them. This is pretty similar to Riley Rae's pregnancy I think

Welcome Tasha. My goodness, you've been through a lot. I am sending sticky vibes to you and keeping my crossables crossed!

:hugs: please don't cry. I'm sure I'll get my rainbow baby soon. If this had been my first loss I might be inconsolable but I'm relieved it's over with now without intervention or complications. Tasha, those are sad stories. I hope this is a sticky and healthy one. Good luck everyone with your new year blessings xx

Can I join you as well?

Name
Hilary

SO's Name
Josh

SO's Age

Yes

Jocelyn is 13 months

EDD
January 13-15??

Tell us about your loss
I had two early mc before Jocelyn and had another one in Oct 11.

It's still super early. Not even sure if I believe it yet. Test was super faint. I just don't want another loss....

What are your symptoms?
Nausea on and off, little bit of cramping, little bit of sore bbs.

Not much so far.....still so early

Thank you girls.

Welcome Hilary, we have a similar EDD x

Welcome Hilary! Sorry to hear about your losses.

I have to say, I like a group where we've all had losses, so we now how scary this is for everyone else. I do enjoy being part of other due date clubs, but I don't want to scare others who haven't dealt with a loss, and I feel I need the extra support from those who have.

Thanks for being here.

I totally agree Jessica, our pregnancies are a bit different so to have people who 'get' that will be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->